Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A majority of Chinese citizens now believe Covid came from America

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,485
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
According to this brave guy who lives in China and makes YouTube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_dA4HJe5i0

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Just wait until @HHusky starts spouting this as “fact”...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Propaganda works both ways. The CCP and the Nazi government of the City State of Washington DC are partners in crime. They work together because at the deepest level, they are both controlled by the same Death Cult. The Nazi government of DC is dangling the bait of "the virus came from the Wuhan Lab" and you're all buying this shit. This is the same government and MSM that lied to you about 911 and Iraq, and countless other things too numerous to name. They are beating the war drums again, and everyone is going along with it. The CCP is doing the same thing to their population.

There IS NO VIRUS. Produce the proof that Covid exists. No one can, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Every government that has been asked to provide this proof, can't and won't. Because it DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

This bears repeating. Again and again and again.

THE VIRUS DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIT

One more time

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

Look to where they don't want the attention focused for the truth:

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Makes sense. As the CCP claimed it was planted by the US military early. They stated this shortly after the WHO did a 180 and said that it could be spread human to human after they announced in February 2020 that it couldn’t be.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Propaganda works both ways. The CCP and the Nazi government of the City State of Washington DC are partners in crime. They work together because at the deepest level, they are both controlled by the same Death Cult. The Nazi government of DC is dangling the bait of "the virus came from the Wuhan Lab" and you're all buying this shit. This is the same government and MSM that lied to you about 911 and Iraq, and countless other things too numerous to name. They are beating the war drums again, and everyone is going along with it. The CCP is doing the same thing to their population.

There IS NO VIRUS. Produce the proof that Covid exists. No one can, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Every government that has been asked to provide this proof, can't and won't. Because it DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIT

One more time

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

You guaranteed me that Biden would never end up in the White House.

It bears repeating.
    I stand by that claim. Until the very end. Biden is dead. The "Biden" you see on your television is a hologram/clone. The Biden that appears in public is a clone. Biden was a deep state pedophile and he was executed. There is no legitimate US president currently, the "Biden" Operation is being run from a deep underground bunker in Switzerland. I'm also guaranteeing you that the Wuhan Lab Leak is a lie, and that WW3 is a certainty if this angle continues to be pushed, that the vaccine program is a genocide program, and that 5g causes the symptoms they claim is Covid.

Does this look like the same person?

Answer the question. Yes or no.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    edited June 2021
    No.

Keep on dancing.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIT

One more time

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

It bears repeating.
    I stand by that claim. Until the very end. Biden is dead. The "Biden" you see on your television is a hologram/clone. The Biden that appears in public is a clone. Biden was a deep state pedophile and he was executed. There is no legitimate US president currently, the "Biden" Operation is being run from a deep underground bunker in Switzerland. I'm also guaranteeing you that the Wuhan Lab Leak is a lie, and that WW3 is a certainty if this angle continues to be pushed, that the vaccine program is a genocide program, and that 5g causes the symptoms they claim is Covid.

I admire your commitment to your shtick
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIT

One more time

THE VIRUS DOESN'T EXIST

It bears repeating.

I admire your commitment to your shtick
    Like you, obk is always right. Something to be admired.