Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle takes the lead

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Since I'm having such difficult time comprehending this absurdity, I can only assume this is a perfect lib.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Blu82 said:

Since I'm having such difficult time comprehending this absurdity, I can only assume this is a perfect lib.

Perfect progressive. Definitely not Nebraska classy.

A Seattle-area county council candidate once threatened to blow up a school bus and mocked the children who fled the vehicle as "cowards," according to court documents.

Progressive candidate Ubax Gardheere is running for the King County Council in the Seattle, Washington area and has been endorsed by some local Democratic officials, including state Senator Rebecca Saldana, who said she "would follow Ubax anywhere."
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    It wasn't that long ago that her shameful and repulsive behavior would have been enough to automatically eliminate her from consideration for any form of public office, yet today she is the director of the Equitable Development Division in Seattle’s Office of Planning and Community Development, and has the endorsement of a state senator in her run for a county council seat. This is what progressives call progress. Thankfully free states are openly pushing back against this nonsense, but Seattle is done.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s kind of wild that we have a literal terrorist on the county council.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This is what it comes to lol
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,208
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021

She’ll win by a landslide

All you need is this, (D), next to your name.

My parents would vote for Gary Ridgway if it looked like this on the ballot… Gary Ridgway (D)