Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Big FUCK YOU to the MSM News Establishment

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Good shit @pawz, I had never heard of them before, but gave them a listen because of your post and I'm a fan of these two.

Doubtful they'll win over many of our resident tuggers since they're certainly critical of Trump and just about everything the current right-wing propagates, but they don't pull any punches for the elites, Obama, and least of all the mainstream media. FYFMFE might as well be their tagline.

This is the entire poont of the pod. The real news, the truth. The expose what is actually happening and how the power structures pull the strings of the media to advance a narrative.

More importantly, they are fair in spite of their biases. Krystal is NO fan of Trump. However she is vehemently opposed to BigTech's banning of him from their platforms. It's a principled view @TheKobeStopper knows nothing of.

Saagar is a political libertarian. He's about 50% there with Trump's policies, but again fair and principled.

It's a breath of fresh air, really.

Glad you like it. We? can't have a fair, nuanced debate if we aren't given all the facts.
    I am devoting the rest of my remarkable life span to destroying the narrative.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021

Good shit @pawz, I had never heard of them before, but gave them a listen because of your post and I'm a fan of these two.

Doubtful they'll win over many of our resident tuggers since they're certainly critical of Trump and just about everything the current right-wing propagates, but they don't pull any punches for the elites, Obama, and least of all the mainstream media. FYFMFE might as well be their tagline.

So what Trump policies are they critical of? Don't hurt yourself. Flail away.
    Go ahead and listen yourself
    Gee, a podcast recommended by a leftard who loves it so much that he can't exactly explain why. Typical. You should become a highly paid movie critic.

GGG: "Please go see this movie. I loved it"

Customer: "What did you love about it?"

GGG: "Go see it for yourself"

I'm a leftard? BIG if true.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180

Wood tap that, especially since she has a stripper's name.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    There’s 20 threads where someone goes “name one fascist thing” and I do and then they go “lol that’s not fascism”. We don’t agree on the definition, I use the general consensus and agreed upon definition and you guys make up your own definition. So, this type of conversation is a waste of time.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

There’s 20 threads where someone goes “name one fascist thing” and I do and then they go “lol that’s not fascism”. We don’t agree on the definition, I use the general consensus and agreed upon definition and you guys make up your own definition. So, this type of conversation is a waste of time.

No. No you do not.
  • Options
    pawz said:

This is the entire poont of the pod. The real news, the truth. The expose what is actually happening and how the power structures pull the strings of the media to advance a narrative.

More importantly, they are fair in spite of their biases. Krystal is NO fan of Trump. However she is vehemently opposed to BigTech's banning of him from their platforms. It's a principled view @TheKobeStopper knows nothing of.

Saagar is a political libertarian. He's about 50% there with Trump's policies, but again fair and principled.

It's a breath of fresh air, really.

Glad you like it. We? can't have a fair, nuanced debate if we aren't given all the facts.
    I was told that businesses should be able to whatever they want and the market would dictate that it’s always good and if, somehow, they did something bad the market would punish them. I’m sticking to that principle, why aren’t you?
  • Options

Kinda looks like I do.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kinda looks like I do.

Kinda looks like you haven't provided an example of how Trump was a fascist.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,477
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Kinda looks like I do.

Sounds exactly like the cancel and woke crowd. Throw in the hitler youths and violent BLM protestors your side supports when they are terrorizing cities and neighborhoods and your made up definition is spot on. Your media is suppressing one side and that is the final defining straw of your definition of fascism.

No one on the right has done anything like you rats have done over the past 4 years but your press, as we have seen revealed again today, lies and tries to paint a distorted and dishonest picture.

Can anyone imagine the outrage by the left if Republicans were killing police, burning federal building for months on end, beating innocent Americans who simply have a differing opinion and threatening the families of our elected officials at their own homes? The protest in front of the White House where rats tried to burn down St. Johns church sent 48 police officers to the hospital so what did the left and their msm do? They lied and said it was Trump who caused it. What a bunch of motherfucking liars you people are.

It is the fascists who are the problem and the problem is supported by the kobe's of the country. In no way shape or form is it anyone else or any other political party.

Lastly, there is no consensus on the definition of Fascism. Look it up and then quit using it.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

GGC is Gator

Not everyone can sling acronyms like @dnc
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

GGC is Gator

Not everyone can sling acronyms like @dnc
    INMP
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Speaking of our wonderful, trustworthy and totally unbiased MSM

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kinda looks like I do.

You’ve never provided an instance of fascism here in modern day America.

And it’s not surprising. Given you’ve linked a Wiki definition of fascism that isn’t even half right.

Trust fund needs to get a job and stop trust funding to get some perspective.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

pawz said:

When you actually have an open mind, it's possible to listen to opposing perspectives. And respectfully disagree.

Not a concept I expect you to understand.

I’m happy to listen to opposing perspectives and disagree. I might struggle with the respectful part, sometimes, but I am a half brain after all.

What I don’t have to do is listen to and respectfully disagree with people that hold monstrous positions. Nazis, fascists, shit like that.

If it helps, there’s people on the “left” that I have as much disdain for. But they’re mostly irrelevant.
    There's so much wrong here ...

You basically are admitting that you are dug into your positions

"I'll listen to opposing perspectives and disagree" ... this just screams of being closed minded and not be willing to have someone say something, frame something, etc. in a way that makes you re-evaluate your own position. Screams that you know all of the answers and are never wrong ...

"I might struggle with the respectful part" ... so basically you're saying you have no tact ... without tact, you likely have no working concept of compromise or finding common ground. This is interesting to me because even those that one disagrees with, more often than not the disagreement is on the nuance not the bigger issue at hand ... but if one focuses in on what they don't agree on they forget what it is that they agree on

And finally, what's a "monstrous position" ... you list some people that you say fall into that category ... I'm afraid to ask what % of the US population you think falls into the category of having "monstrous positions"
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @TheKobeStopper is a boy, not a man. So, naturally, his fear of "monstrous" things still arises from what he's afraid lies under his bed at night.