Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac 12 Network Update

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Directv still not interested in asking its subscribers to pay a bunch of cash to watch out of conference schedules like Woody has crafted, therefore Bleenor is shilling Dish Network like he works for them on commission. Weird.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    I get it included with my basic cable package. Not that it's something to be proud of....
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Meek said:

Directv still not interested in asking its subscribers to pay a bunch of cash to watch out of conference schedules like Woody has crafted, therefore Bleenor is shilling Dish Network like he works for them on commission. Weird.

I knew this last summer.

#bleenortruth

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

I get it included with my basic cable package. Not that it's something to be proud of....

Me too, screw everybody else...
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I have Dish and its great. And it wasn't even Bleenor that turned me on to it.

Fuck Direct TV, the only reason its the "#1 provider of sports" is because of the NFL package. And I could care less about that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Why does Bleenor have such a hard on for this. Is he a sales rep or what
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dawgnewz said:

koopdog said:

Meek said:

I would bet Sven's $20 Dish is part of some shitshow mutual fund he peddles to Walla Walla CC professors and potato farmers.
    Your wrong jackass.

Dish is great. Can get it on my iPhone, tablet, laptop, pc, work pc, boat pc, and on my jet. Love to watch all Pac 12 games, not just UW. I watch other sports too, rowing, softball, soccer, swimming, water polo and tennis. Also love to watch Rick on there. Just golfed with him last week in Pacific Palisades. Don't tell anyone but I beat him by 12 strokes. ;)
    You left out all the concessions you ate also
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm pretty sure Woodward said Larry told him that Georgia State is a hot ticket. So you fuckers are wrong. And dumb.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I keep repeating this, but most Comcast/xfinity/antichrist subscribers out of the region can't get PAC12 network, even with their sports package. Worse than fox sports and root, which is an impressive feat.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    gee... it's too bad the Cuogs leveraged the projections into junk bonds for their grandiose construction projects.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2014
    edit: nevermind. drunk posting.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Dish is great as long as you don't have to talk to them (so that they can mislead and/or lie to your FACE) or their equipment doesn't break at which point they say it's your fault and send you a massive check because their equipment breaking is clearly YOUR fault.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BayDawg said:

I have Dish and its great. And it wasn't even Bleenor that turned me on to it.

Fuck Direct TV, the only reason its the "#1 provider of sports" is because of the NFL package. And I could care less about that.

So you care?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    I've had dtv and dish. I like dish better. I have them now. Like the Hoppa a lot. I like their technology better. Don't a shit about the NFL network. When I glance at the NFL the NFL redone is all I need.

This is my option OBK style. I have nothing to back it up other than it's what I think. So fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Dish is great as long as you don't have to talk to them (so that they can mislead and/or lie to your FACE) or their equipment doesn't break at which point they say it's your fault and send you a massive check because their equipment breaking is clearly YOUR fault.

I've had some do dad go bad on the dish. Called them up and the guy was there the next day. No charge.