Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SRYK

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-can-t-liz-cheney-just-let-it-go/ar-AAKIeN0?ocid=entnewsntp

Cheney wasn’t ousted from her leadership position because she dared to publicly disagree with Trump; she was ousted because she kept bringing up a subject that most congressional Republicans want to see disappear. The more the election is brought up, the more vocal Trump becomes about it, and the more impossible it becomes for the GOP to hold on to its little balancing act.

But the problem here isn’t Cheney. It’s Trump. Should she have focused so much of her attention on a public feud with Trump? Probably not. But she recognized something that most Republicans don’t seem to understand: that they can’t continue to pretend Trump’s election delusions are a thing of the past that will naturally fizzle out. Clearly, that is not the case.

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,936
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Until your side shows that you actually want honest elections, I'm assuming its because you want dishonest elections so you can cheat. That's why Cheney got dumped. You don't get honest election procedures by arguing that honest elections don't matter as long as dems get elected. Trump fights. Mittens and Cheney rolled up in a ball and blamed Trump and not the illegal dem election procedures not authorized by state legislatures.
  • Options

Until your side shows that you actually want honest elections, I'm assuming its because you want dishonest elections so you can cheat. That's why Cheney got dumped. You don't get honest election procedures by arguing that honest elections don't matter as long as dems get elected. Trump fights. Mittens and Cheney rolled up in a ball and blamed Trump and not the illegal dem election procedures not authorized by state legislatures.

Tequila thinks you’re a mental defective.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2021
    If I'm a mental defective then that setting the bar pretty high. Once again, logical analysis isn't your suit at all, let alone your strong suit. I can explain why I voted for Trump. You can explain why you voted for an actual mental defective who is bought and paid for by the chicoms.
  • Options

If I'm a mental defective then that setting the bar pretty high. Once again, logical analysis isn't your suit at all, let alone your strong suit. I can explain why I voted for Trump. You can explain why you voted for an actual mental defective who is bought and paid for by the chicoms.

You need to take this up with Tequila.

He thinks you stolen election adherents are half-brains.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    But Trump POTD
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

But Trump POTD

Fauci? Who's that?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,871
    HHusky said:

Why do you post other peoples opinions? Post your dingbat.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

If you were going to steal election then the 2020 dem chicom playbook would be the gold standard. That's not a defective opinion, they used it as a model for HR1.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Why do you post other peoples opinions? Post your dingbat.
    Hey, no personal remarks!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    A speed limit IQ Liberal tries to defend a war-mongering Cheney to say Orange Man bad.

Every banana republic needs its lemmings...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine caring about this.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

Twice in the same thread ... you want to meet up at a Circle K?

As with anything, show me definitive proof that there was something amiss in the election ... strong accusations without proof is sour grapes

As I’ve said endlessly, we all should have a vested interest in conducting elections where the integrity of the elections can’t be questioned
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

As with anything, show me definitive proof that there was something amiss in the election ... strong accusations without proof is sour grapes

As I’ve said endlessly, we all should have a vested interest in conducting elections where the integrity of the elections can’t be questioned
    See, Gasbag?

Tequila thinks I'm right. Again.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Hey fucktard ... get my fucking name out of your mouth

Second, anybody that isn’t for election integrity and providing means for EVERY legal voter to be able to cast a ballot is full of shit

The idea that some have that requiring an ID to vote is suppressive is full of shit ... I was reminded of that on the last flight I took and how many times I had to present my ID
    Ahhh, yes. The Constitutional right to fly commercial.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

See, Gasbag?

You aren’t paying attention fucktard

If you can’t bring proof then it’s sound and fury ... that’s probably where you think I agree with you

What you aren’t accounting for is the fact that if irregularities are present, it makes sense to investigate objectively. And let’s be clear, there were numerous reports of precincts, districts, etc where vote totals were irregular ... so I got no problem with people investigating

Biggest takeaway from the 2020 election is that we need to actively make moves to ensure that election integrity is paramount.

From what I’ve read from you here and there, I don’t get the sense that you feel there are issues with the status quo. So in that sense, you are not accurate AT ALL I’m saying that I agree with you.

Hence, get my name out of your fucking mouth because you very clearly have no clue what I am for and not ... and most importantly saying that I agree with you when in fact at best I agree with limited parts

• Options
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

See, Gasbag?

You aren’t paying attention fucktard

If you can’t bring proof then it’s sound and fury ... that’s probably where you think I agree with you

What you aren’t accounting for is the fact that if irregularities are present, it makes sense to investigate objectively. And let’s be clear, there were numerous reports of precincts, districts, etc where vote totals were irregular ... so I got no problem with people investigating

Biggest takeaway from the 2020 election is that we need to actively make moves to ensure that election integrity is paramount.

From what I’ve read from you here and there, I don’t get the sense that you feel there are issues with the status quo. So in that sense, you are not accurate AT ALL I’m saying that I agree with you.

Hence, get my name out of your fucking mouth because you very clearly have no clue what I am for and not ... and most importantly saying that I agree with you when in fact at best I agree with limited parts

Too long.

I'll wait for the movie.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Hey fucktard ... get my fucking name out of your mouth

Second, anybody that isn’t for election integrity and providing means for EVERY legal voter to be able to cast a ballot is full of shit

The idea that some have that requiring an ID to vote is suppressive is full of shit ... I was reminded of that on the last flight I took and how many times I had to present my ID
    Ahhh, yes. The Constitutional right to fly commercial.
    Just off the top of my head on my trip, I needed to use my ID (or some form of identification) to ...

Check my bags

Go through security

Rent a car

Drive legally

Purchase alcohol

Shop at Costco

COVID vaccination

So you can spin it anyway you want about Constitutional Rights ... but it’s extremely disingenuous as NOBODY is advocating taking away rights from anybody

The only thing that is being highlighted through requiring identification as part of the voting process is to increase security/integrity like we do in so many other day to day aspects of life

The % of legal voters that do not have legal identification I would expect to be a very small number ... and for those saying that an ID card is too costly I would be all for making a base level ID card that satisfies voting requirements to be FREE to eliminate that obstacle