Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021
    Oregon baseball to host NCAA Regional

“Oregon baseball will host an NCAA Regional for the first time since 2013.

PK Park will serve as one of 16 host sites starting Friday, the NCAA announced Sunday night. Who the No. 9 Ducks (37-14, 20-10 Pac-12), who went 21-7 at home this season, will play in the regional round will be announced on Selection Monday starting at 9 a.m. PT., which is also when tickets go on sale. All-session tickets start at $80.“-James Crepea The Oregonian

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2021/05/oregon-baseball-to-host-ncaa-regional.html
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Arizona and Stanford from the PAC 12 are also hosting Baseball Regionals.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Stnaford isn't a poor piece of shit like the University of Oregon, sucking at Phil's wringled balls.

@DJDuck
    @SFGbob
    @IPukeOregonGrellow
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just like I thought.

Derek just wanted to drive traffic to this site he worked hard to build but all he's been rewarded by are fucking loser pieces of shit who have done nothing of the sort. Just shit talkers who can't back it up because they graduated from U0.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Just like I thought.

Derek just wanted to drive traffic to this site he worked hard to build but all he's been rewarded by are fucking loser pieces of shit who have done nothing of the sort. Just shit talkers who can't back it up because they graduated from U0.

It’s funny you think they graduated from hs much less College
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    I went to the last baseball home game of the year. Or what I was promised would be the last home game. I hate baseball, it’s not worth the drive - but the gf loves that shit and makes me go to at least one of each Ducks/Dodgers/Mariners games. Obviously no games last year, and I hadn’t had Track Town in a year; so I gave in.

Circled in red is how long the game had been going, at the top of the 12th:

At least it was over for the year, yay? Now these fucks land a regional. Take the money baseball loses each year and spend it on football and basketball recruits.
  • Options

I went to the last baseball home game of the year. Or what I was promised would be the last home game. I hate baseball, it’s not worth the drive - but the gf loves that shit and makes me go to at least one of each Ducks/Dodgers/Mariners games. Obviously no games last year, and I hadn’t had Track Town in a year; so I gave in.

At least it was over for the year, yay? Now these fucks land a regional. Take the money baseball loses each year and spend it on football and basketball recruits.

How was the track town though? What did you go with?
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Stnaford isn't a poor piece of shit like the University of Oregon, sucking at Phil's wringled balls.

@DJDuck
    @SFGbob
    @IPukeOregonGrellow

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    ntxduck said:

Track Town never disappoints, or rarely. More like Ghost Town now, never seen it that dead on a weekend. I get the long jump, for some reason that combo of toppings only works there. You have a favorite?
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Track Town never disappoints, or rarely. More like Ghost Town now, never seen it that dead on a weekend. I get the long jump, for some reason that combo of toppings only works there. You have a favorite?
    I’m pretty basic, usually just go double pep and artichokes/olives
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck
    @SFGbob
    @IPukeOregonGrellow

lol.

Salty response on a dead bored.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck
    @SFGbob
    @IPukeOregonGrellow

lol.

You backdoored yore way into this shitty little gulag while it was closed to poast that AND bought yoreself a shitty little Wam badge?

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

That's about average for a 12 inning game. The average 9 inning MLB game is something like 3 hours and 15 minutes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

@DJDuck
    @SFGbob
    @IPukeOregonGrellow

lol.

You backdoored yore way into this shitty little gulag while it was closed to poast that AND bought yoreself a shitty little Wam badge?

Another one of your sick Pg-13 BURNS!

Uggh, yeah I would say that's because the Wam is a little more locked down, and you just need to put the web equivalent of a baby gate to keep in front of the Refuge to DJDumbfuck out of it.