Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And still crickets from the CoronaBros

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The cackling hens in full force on this thread. This is awesome.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,088
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Shit is so crazy Spokane is now counting back logged supposed Covid positives inflating actual “real time” numbers. Total joke. As far back as December.

How can anyone buy into this epic bullshit. Pure lunacy. But get your zombie jab!

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/may/27/case-backlog-inflating-local-covid-19-case-numbers/

The faggotry of Bob Lutz' term as Regional Health District can't be overstated enough.

See also Jay Chinslee swooping in and appointing him to a state health position as soon as Lutz got broomed for his woke bullshit.

Fuck Jay Chinslee. Fuck Bob Lutz.

Cheating fags.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Awesome Mysogyny.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

It got caught up with hydroxychoriquin and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

If we had a functioning media we would have had an honest evaluation of treatment for the chicom crud. We do know that some blue states banned early treatment with HCQ still have no idea if you had say diabetes and you tested positive for the chicom crud, what is the recommended treatment? Stay at home until you can't breath, then go to the hospital?
    The media, who had never heard of HCL until Trump mentioned it, not only said it was not effective, but it was dangerous. I prefer not to get my health advice from politically motivated media operative.

I took it when I was working in Central America.

Funny, in 2018 it was highly regarded as safe and effective. Weird. But the yentas on the View said it’s dangerous.

https://www.ccjm.org/content/85/6/459

They also lied and claimed Trump was telling people to take aquarium cleaner. They serious blamed Trump for some woman who had intentionally tried to kill her husband by feeding him aquarium cleaner.
    HuskyJW said:

Does your daughter hold it against you that you used her as a Prop on the internet?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

It got caught up with hydroxychoriquin and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

If we had a functioning media we would have had an honest evaluation of treatment for the chicom crud. We do know that some blue states banned early treatment with HCQ still have no idea if you had say diabetes and you tested positive for the chicom crud, what is the recommended treatment? Stay at home until you can't breath, then go to the hospital?
    The media, who had never heard of HCL until Trump mentioned it, not only said it was not effective, but it was dangerous. I prefer not to get my health advice from politically motivated media operative.

I took it when I was working in Central America.

Funny, in 2018 it was highly regarded as safe and effective. Weird. But the yentas on the View said it’s dangerous.

https://www.ccjm.org/content/85/6/459

They also lied and claimed Trump was telling people to take aquarium cleaner. They serious blamed Trump for some woman who had intentionally tried to kill her husband by feeding him aquarium cleaner.
    HuskyJW said:

Does your daughter hold it against you that you used her as a Prop on the internet?
    In this case I don't think we want or need pictures.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    edited June 2021
    Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Sounds like Donald Trump really handled COVID well then. Not sure how he’d lose to a guy like Biden then.

Simple mail in voting that is ripe for unprovable fraud... that's all it took.
    You’re just the best. Really.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184

MelloDawg said:

Sounds like Donald Trump really handled COVID well then. Not sure how he’d lose to a guy like Biden then.

Not really. Low information, scared, unable to think for themselves voters were swayed to the dementia patient

You should be proud. Things are going great. Good job
    I’m pretty middle of the road on a lot of issues here and haven’t disclosed if I’m really that wild about Biden and the job he’s doing.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Not really. Low information, scared, unable to think for themselves voters were swayed to the dementia patient

I’m pretty middle of the road on a lot of issues here and haven’t disclosed if I’m really that wild about Biden and the job he’s doing.
    Are you becoming more of a Kamala guy? Or are you firmly in the Beto camp?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Has anyone disclosed if they give a. shit about what you think?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sure you are a centrist. You just can't articulate any issues on which you are a centrist. Leftards lie and love to be lied to. I'm happy to admit that I'm a conservative and I can easily tell you why. When you are poorly educated like mello and never was required to logically support an argument, then you just go with the feelz. When you have the emotional makeup of a PMS suburban housewife you get a mello post.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,207
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Which specific issues are you more left of center on and which ones are you more right of center on?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Which specific issues are you more left of center on and which ones are you more right of center on?
    Let me guess, he is fiscally conservative but socially moderate but when he votes his "moderate" side always wins.
  • Options
    Why Censorship?

Why do Lefties love Fascism so much?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Why Censorship?

You would have to ask YouTude, not strangers on the Internet. I would assume for liability reasons they don't want unproven home remedies posted on their site and potentially being liable for someone's death.

Looks pretty clear in their guidelines, if you break the rules you're going to be put on the bench for a while. If you don't like the rules start your own website or go somewhere else. It's not that hard to understand.

• Options

Why Censorship?

You would have to ask YouTude, not strangers on the Internet. I would assume for liability reasons they don't want unproven home remedies posted on their site and potentially being liable for someone's death.

Looks pretty clear in their guidelines, if you break the rules you're going to be put on the bench for a while. If you don't like the rules start your own website or go somewhere else. It's not that hard to understand.

Thank you for your Fascist explanation, Fascist.