Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reminder that you guys hate democracy

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    In other news, KobeStopper and his insect friends at the CIA just attacked the world's meat supply.

Need to stop those gaseous cows from causing climate change.

Better start developing a taste for larvae, grasshoppers and bamboo worms, which
    is what they want you to start eating.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TKS: always looking out for the poor.
    They don’t need to drive.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

You really are a fucktard with comments like this

Most people with a fraction of a functioning brain would not support anything of this ilk ... who gives a shit what Flynn thinks?

It blows my mind that most rats don't understand that not being a rat supporter means you slurp from the pond scum of the right ... I fully recognize that it's hard for rats to understand that since they drink whatever shit flavored kool aid people like Biden, Pelosi, Bernie, AOC, etc tell you to drink and think
    pawz said:

Big issue

Almost as big as Biden being a retard

Would you support a military coup to install Trump as president?
    Would that be more or less legitimate than the current banana republic?
    1) Biden was a dead horse in the primaries until it became clear that barring any change Bernie was winning the Dem primary

2) Dem powers that be knew that Bernie had no chance in hell of beating Mean Orange Man

3) Dem powers get everybody not named Bernie to back out of the race and throw full support behind Joe

4) Dem power brokers really wanted Harris to win (go back to early parts of race) ... but most forgot she got blown out early because when she opened her mouth she showed that she wasn’t it

5) Everybody knows Joe ain’t running shit ... but who was his VP choice? The person that the establishment wanted and who called Joe racist in the primaries ... but who cares about that now that everybody was united against Mean Orange Man

6) So when Joe bows out halfway in his term and Harris becomes President ... let’s all have a good laugh at the fact that the then President, a person that got BLOWN OUT in the Dems primaries despite the fact that she checked 2 major check boxes for Dem political candidates but was so unlikeable that Dems couldn’t hold their nose and vote for who the establishment wanted ... most realize there is a greater than 81% chance that this happens

So when you see someone laughing at the sham that is the Biden Administration, please try to not be so dense as to think that someone not enamored with the Biden Administration thinks that there was massive voter fraud (wake me up when they prove it), or that they think Flynn speaks their opinion and their should be a coup, or supports whatever the debacle of January 6th was. Try to understand that there are people that have followed Biden’s path to the Presidency and realize that it’s the strangest and most non pressure tested path to the most powerful job in the World in basically most of our lives

But you’ll just continue going down the path of not understanding history and just drink the Kool Aid that you’re told to drink
  • Options

Big issue

Why do you give me that question?

You voted for a racist dementia patient. No hypothetical required
    I appreciate the strategic position you’ve taken of “let’s just move on nothing can be done about it” but the questions remains, what if?

What if Trump rolled up with the generals and just took the White House? Would you be the Trumper that Tequilla fantasizes about? Or would you back the Banana Republic Boyz? Tough call.

Alas, you don’t deal in hypotheticals so if there’s still a soul in there, we may never know.
    If you’re going to say I fantasize about something ... feel free to spell it out or get my name out of you using as a reference point.

The reality is you have no fucking clue what I believe it support
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Reminder that @TheKobeStopper should learn to keep her fucking mouth shut
  • Options

I’m just happy to be able to wake up, go to brunch and not have to worry about what the president might have tweeted.

Honest question ... why do you care what the President tweets?

I care about what the President does with his actions. His words only matter as a means to actions
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

I’m just happy to be able to wake up, go to brunch and not have to worry about what the president might have tweeted.

I care about what the President does with his actions. His words only matter as a means to actions
    I just want to eat my grasshopper omelette and drink my mimosa in peace.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Tequilla said:

I just want to eat my grasshopper omelette and drink my mimosa in peace.
    And a tweet makes you incapable of that?

Can you be any more Charmin soft?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Most people with a fraction of a functioning brain would not support anything of this ilk ... who gives a shit what Flynn thinks?

It blows my mind that most rats don't understand that not being a rat supporter means you slurp from the pond scum of the right ... I fully recognize that it's hard for rats to understand that since they drink whatever shit flavored kool aid people like Biden, Pelosi, Bernie, AOC, etc tell you to drink and think
    pawz said:

Big issue

1) Biden was a dead horse in the primaries until it became clear that barring any change Bernie was winning the Dem primary

2) Dem powers that be knew that Bernie had no chance in hell of beating Mean Orange Man

3) Dem powers get everybody not named Bernie to back out of the race and throw full support behind Joe

4) Dem power brokers really wanted Harris to win (go back to early parts of race) ... but most forgot she got blown out early because when she opened her mouth she showed that she wasn’t it

5) Everybody knows Joe ain’t running shit ... but who was his VP choice? The person that the establishment wanted and who called Joe racist in the primaries ... but who cares about that now that everybody was united against Mean Orange Man

6) So when Joe bows out halfway in his term and Harris becomes President ... let’s all have a good laugh at the fact that the then President, a person that got BLOWN OUT in the Dems primaries despite the fact that she checked 2 major check boxes for Dem political candidates but was so unlikeable that Dems couldn’t hold their nose and vote for who the establishment wanted ... most realize there is a greater than 81% chance that this happens

So when you see someone laughing at the sham that is the Biden Administration, please try to not be so dense as to think that someone not enamored with the Biden Administration thinks that there was massive voter fraud (wake me up when they prove it), or that they think Flynn speaks their opinion and their should be a coup, or supports whatever the debacle of January 6th was. Try to understand that there are people that have followed Biden’s path to the Presidency and realize that it’s the strangest and most non pressure tested path to the most powerful job in the World in basically most of our lives

But you’ll just continue going down the path of not understanding history and just drink the Kool Aid that you’re told to drink
    There’s not a single point in here that I didn’t already know.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

Big issue

Yet you continue to try to paint a large swath of people with a broad brush that you equally know isn’t true

And you still haven’t addressed claiming to know what I think ...

Since you have no clue what I think you can keep my name out of your mouth when trying to make whatever point you’re trying to make
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

Big issue

Yet you continue to try to paint a large swath of people with a broad brush that you equally know isn’t true

Since you have no clue what I think you can keep my name out of your mouth when trying to make whatever point you’re trying to make
    I don’t even know what you’re talking about. The original post wasn’t intended for you. Calm down.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

Big issue

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. The original post wasn’t intended for you. Calm down.
    From you ...

Would you be the Trumper that Tequilla fantasizes about?

Shocking that you can’t remember what you wrote
  • Options
    You wrote anyone with a fraction (like half?) of a brain wouldn’t support that.

I wrote your fantasy Trump supporter.

It’s a dig at Trump supporters, like them having a fraction of a brain is a fantasy.

Christ, all this over that? But your homies out here wearing the Star of David over vaccines and it’s crickets from you. SMH my head.
  • Options

You wrote anyone with a fraction (like half?) of a brain wouldn’t support that.

I wrote your fantasy Trump supporter.

It’s a dig at Trump supporters, like them having a fraction of a brain is a fantasy.

Christ, all this over that? But your homies out here wearing the Star of David over vaccines and it’s crickets from you. SMH my head.

1) Others dont leverage my name to make a point

2) I don’t go around painting people with broad strokes

3) I’ve been on record with my thoughts on the vaccine and I’m not interested in policing every comment ... I maybe pay attention to 1 out of 15-20 thread topics in the shit stain of a place

So since you love to shift the focus things away from shit you’ve stepped in, nobody per se is my “homie” ... I don’t personally have a desire to make comparisons to the pre- and during WWII Germany as what happened during that period is appalling 70-80 years later. So yes, I think referencing that is in poor taste. That said, there’s a lot tied to the vaccine and what you’ll be able to do with/without being vaccinated. I’m not a fan of any division on the subject for a number of reasons with the simplest being tied to HIPAA violations. We would all be foolish if we don’t understand history and learn from it to ensure that we don’t make the mistakes of the past. It’s always good to remember absolute power absolutely corrupts.
  • Options
    What part of my response did you not understand?

This isn’t something I would do. This isn’t how I would go about doing things.

It would appear to me that this is a form of political protest

I generally do not agree with most forms/tactics used in political protest ...

Not agreeing with a form of political protest doesn’t mean that that person or group doesn’t have the ability to protest ... those rights are protected by the First Amendment

This idea that people have to opine, agree with, or condemn every thing or example that somebody does is ludicrous and nauseating ... I’m done with this topic

Please do not use my name in any examples or points that you are making going forward where you’re acting like you are speaking of my opinions or thoughts ... you don’t have a clue what my thoughts are