Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MLB.BLM

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited May 2021 in Tug Tavern
Saving a $1 on my $14 beer by showing a Covid card to the guy selling me the beer who can’t read and wants me DEAD is special.

But the constant drip from the rusted pipe that looks like it’s ready to burst any second above my head, is winning out so far. It’s early.

Comments

• Options
    If you decide to come to a game, be sure to bring nail clippers to cut the zip ties on the seats next to you so you can sit with your buddies. I don’t think a pocket knife or multi tool will make it past security.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Saving a $1 on my $14 beer by showing a Covid card to the guy selling me the beer who can’t read and wants me DEAD is special.

Can't decide who is the bigger faggot, the guy showing his "Covid Card" to get a cheaper beer or BLM.

Why not both?

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    40K of us Saturday in Mercedes Benz to watch Atl Utd blow a 2-0 lead in the last three minutes. No seat restrictions, no proof of papers-and our beers were only $9. But then again, we're a backwards state filled with rednecks so what do we know?
  • Options
    HeyI only have a month or two left, three tops so, gotta get that Bucket list filled sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    You may live. I hope you do, so that you can learn from your stupidity and reconcile yourself to Jesus. But if you do, your body is now emitting an EMF signal and you are trackable and controllable via the 5g Grid.
  • Options
    I’ve been trackable and tracked for years. What’s new?
  • Options
    What's new is that you have become your mobile phone. You don't need to pack your mobile phone now for the towers to zero in on you, identify you, and target you. The self replicating nanobots and other metals in your body will do just fine for these purposes.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Yup the follow the science leftists sure don't follow the scienc
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    Standard Supporter
    So, are we down to 17 months to live or is that going to be a moving target like the end of days Christians who kept moving the timeline? Just curious.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

So, are we down to 17 months to live or is that going to be a moving target like the end of days Christians who kept moving the timeline? Just curious.

Gates, Rockefeller, Rothschild, the UN, Klaus Schwab and the Davos Great Reset Cartel have all told you they intend to kill you and depopulate the Planet. It comes straight out of the horses' mouths.

"So the four angels who were prepared for the hour, day, month, and year were released to kill a third of the human race." Revelation

It may or may not be those times, but signs point to a very strong likelihood it may be. Why make yourself an easy target?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    Standard Supporter
    It may or may not be those times, but signs point to a very strong likelihood it may be. Why make yourself an easy target? Because I'm not a nutcase and I'm not getting paid.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    You're the Nutcase. Japanese Anime "Vexille" from 2007 Predicts Fake Virus, Covid 1984 "Vaccines"

https://youtu.be/6a1-MW_JYeM

#PredictiveProgramming #Plandemic