Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CCP bio- warfare program + Covid attack explained

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    As I have said it was intentional and an act of war.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s fine. Biden ordered a full an through investigation that will conclude some dude ate a bat and China just happened to be ready to lock down the city immediately and the Virology lab that studies coronaviruses down the street is in no way responsible. Because racism.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Pack of lies. When the MSM and governments collude together to push a narrative = It's not true.

No virus in the world - EVER - has been isolated in a lab and proven to exist. Because viruses do not exist.

The "Wuhan Lab leak" provides them cover to continue the vaccine genocide program, introduce more 'variants' in order to introduce more fascism and control. War with China would be a bonus to them, they get more money that way.

5g and the vaccines are the weapon. You remain a dumbass sheep.

I still don't understand this 5g you speak of. Does it attack through the magnet stuck to the side of my arm*?

*no vaccine, thus no magnet attached for me, but still....
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2021

Pack of lies. When the MSM and governments collude together to push a narrative = It's not true.

No virus in the world - EVER - has been isolated in a lab and proven to exist. Because viruses do not exist.

The "Wuhan Lab leak" provides them cover to continue the vaccine genocide program, introduce more 'variants' in order to introduce more fascism and control. War with China would be a bonus to them, they get more money that way.

Who gets to live after the vaccine genocide is complete?

And who grows and cooks their food and makes all the shit they want?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who gets to live after the vaccine genocide is complete?

And who grows and cooks their food and makes all the shit they want?
    Me