Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Of course a few of us knew this

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
While HHusky and his merry band of CoronaTards had their collective freak out, I was right.

"Plexiglass Barriers Are Everywhere, But They're Probably Useless"

How many times in the last 14 months have I written some variation on the following:

“When the true science and data begins to be revealed, we’re going to learn that most of the mitigation strategies forced upon us either don’t work, actually exacerbate the problem, or have unintended consequences worse than the disease itself.”

More recently I’ve been insistent that there is a coming “torrent" of studies, research, and data that are going to dismantle the long-approved COVID narrative fed to us by our medical bureaucrats and their sycophantic MSM and Big Tech speech police and fact checkers over the last 15 months.

The lists of the aforementioned are far too long to cover in this short piece. (That’s why we’re writing a book.) Yet, in another example of COVID “theater,” it appears all those plexiglass shields now hung and propped everywhere — that have become a newly inescapable symbol of the world’s ’new normal’ — may actually be making things worse by inhibiting ventilation indoors.

You do recall that our know-it-all bureaucrats first told us to wipe every surface down with high-alcohol content disinfectant solutions? Then they said . . . uhh . . . well . . . “surfaces” is not actually how and where this virus is transmitted. (Not to mention the deleterious effects of excessive and long term exposure to anti-bacterials and other toxic chemical solutions.)

How about the six-foot 'social distancing' edict? Did you know there’s not a single study available validating this directive that resulted in billions of those stupid stickers on the floor of nearly every retail establishment on the planet? Someone, somewhere, literally pulled that “six feet” thing our of their _ss — sans anything remotely resembling the “science and data” — and the whole f—king world fell into lockstep . . . six feet apart. But, wait. They then recently updated their guidance, telling us “three feet” actually works just as well as six. (I couldn’t make this sh-t up even if I tried.)

Did you know that the CDC has published a study on their own website in which German researchers could not identify a single example of ‘asymptomatic spread’ of COVID-19? Turns out there are MULTIPLE international, peer-reviewed studies that also could not trace and identify a single example of asymptomatic transmission of the disease that shut down the world, while 95% of the fear-mongering perpetuated by medical bureaucrats, the MSM, and social media speech overlords centered around the deadly, ominous specter of "asymptomatic super-spreaders.” Well . . . DAMN . . . turns out it simply wasn’t happening. (I have an exhaustive article shortly coming on this issue of asymptomatic spread, but to keep myself from being deplatformed for posting unproven or “partially false” information, here’s that CDC link . . . just to whet your whistle, and to also pre-inform the fact-checkers that they can . . . BITE ME! Here’s the link: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/4/20-4576_article )

That “torrent” is about to be unleashed. The flow of real science and data has already surpassed that of a trickle through small, but widening cracks in the dam, and intensifying on a daily basis. I could probably synopsize all this in a single, pithy thought, and not have to write an entire book laying all this out. The simple generalization is this:

Whether we’re talking about masks, asymptomatic spread, distancing, lockdowns, stay-at-home mandates — or the science on the devastating effects of mass unemployment on the physiological and psychological health of a nation — GOVERNMENT, MASS MEDIA, and BIG TECH dismissed DECADES worth of research on viruses and told us that none of those mattered, THIS TIME, related to COVID-19. It turns out they were WRONG! Staying locked up inside increased transmission rates and viral loads. (They already knew that could happen.) Decades of mask studies showed they are between 93-97% INEFFECTIVE at stopping the transmission of aerosol viruses. (They knew this before, during, and because of NEW studies dealing specifically with COVID.) They, (Fauci, et al), also knew that prolonged mask wearing has a myriad of downsides associated with mild-to-severe bacterial infections, and and a—load of other medically deleterious side effects. Challenged, over and over again, by years of science how did they respond? They literally doubled-down, telling us we should wear TWO masks.

"But . . . but . . . but . . . if these measures saved JUST ONE LIFE?!?!?”

That’s pure, unadulterated bullsh-t and intellectual dishonesty, with but one desired outcome . . . to control behavior by preying on the emotions of the fearful and weak-minded. We CAN'T live and we DON'T govern society by that intellectually perfidious bromide. If you’re worried about "JUST ONE LIFE," then we need to shut down our nation’s highway systems; backyard pools and everyone’s bathtub needs to be immediately destroyed and outlawed; there should be not a single amusement park ride or state fair ride; sugar should be illegal and everyone must be hooked into a caloric intake monitoring technology; Prohibition must be reinstituted, stat; and . . . NO ONE should EVER be allowed to have SEX . . . because the reproductive net result of that activity ALWAYS ends in DEATH . . . from disease, starvation, war, murder, and by so many other horrific and tragic means. (How f—king dare you bring a life into this world, knowing the inevitable tragedy ahead for that person!)

This article reveals yet one more small leak in the coming torrent of real science and math that will prove government hoodwinked us on a level never before seen in any of our lifetimes. Maybe . . . ever.

—————

https://reason.com/2021/05/27/plexiglass-barriers-are-everywhere-but-theyre-probably-useless/?fbclid=IwAR0TA_FjUpjeERe9IAX4gTachTMm_k8RvXmf0eM8j-UkV58uD5ThzK-vQoE

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You and I were right.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've said from on the beginning that leftist politicians found this out last April/May and had to keep this up to save their careers.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

You and I were right.

When people listen to me, they usually are.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

You and I were right.

You were right too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

You and I were right.

You were right too.
    I was first and right. Abundance.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    The maff only ever made sense to the CoronaBros and Vernon Adams.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    many of us were right. The Tug was dialed in on the Vid.

The plexiglas barriers have ripped my knuckles up at the bank. Pisses me off
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    somebody desperately wants a cookie
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

many of us were right. The Tug was dialed in on the Vid.

The plexiglas barriers have ripped my knuckles up at the bank. Pisses me off

Only one was first and right though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I feel vindicated
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Don’t be mad you were on team “If it saves on life”. You were duped. Biggly.
    Angry libertarian wrong, again

You were better when you were gone
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Then explain how he's wrong. I've gone out 3+ times a week for the last 14 months to support local restaurants/breweries who got fucked in this.

I wanted to get covid and obtain the antibodies. But I didn't, because this thing was way overblown if you didn't live off of cigarettes and diet coke.

I got the first shot last week. I'm hoping the Q'ers are right and it just hemorrhages my brain at this point.

This is all a fucking joke.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

*Classical Liberal.

I’ve never been gone. HTH.
  • Options
    haie said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Then explain how he's wrong. I've gone out 3+ times a week for the last 14 months to support local restaurants/breweries who got fucked in this.

I wanted to get covid and obtain the antibodies. But I didn't, because this thing was way overblown if you didn't live off of cigarettes and diet coke.

I got the first shot last week. I'm hoping the Q'ers are right and it just hemorrhages my brain at this point.

Gibberish
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

*Classical Liberal.

Dumb cunt angry libertarian thinks he's classical liberal

Film at 11
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

haie said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Gibberish
    Sure it is.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

*Classical Liberal.

Dumb cunt angry libertarian thinks he's classical liberal

Film at 11
    Kept husband has nothing, per usual.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said: