Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But why is the GOP worthless?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Guy didn't do shit while speaker. Hasn't said shit about Biden

Fuck off

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm sure Fox is thrilled about their board member going rogue. Their decline is imminent.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would still watch Tucker if there was a newsworthy reason to do so. Haven't watched anything since the election. I was right and I saw all this coming so no need to be outraged over it daily.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club

I would still watch Tucker if there was a newsworthy reason to do so. Haven't watched anything since the election. I was right and I saw all this coming so no need to be outraged over it daily.

I don't watch Fox save for the Tucker clips I post here
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That and guys like him and Hannity pretty much say the say thing day after day after day while interviewing pretty much the same people. I'll watch segments from each 1 or 2 times a week but as you say, I've known this shit and that I was right since I was 10 years old.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Guy didn't do shit while speaker. Hasn't said shit about Biden

Fuck off
    "The populist appeal of one personality". Geezus, talk about a bought and paid for leftist shill. Phuck Paul Ryan. I'm the last person to be in a cult of personality. But Trump was beyond solid on:

Closing the border, Fair Trade, American first energy policy, eliminating non-productive regulations and lowering tax rates, a strong American military and terminating Paul Ryan's forever wars, breaking the ChiCom Network News. Most of these were anathema to Ryan and the neocons.

Now, the populist appeal of personality got barry elected. It got Fredo Cuomo II his worshippers. And speaking of worshippers, look at St. Fow Chee. Where was Paul Ryan on any of this? Ryan and Jeb Bush are sitting in a tree, KISSING.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meanwhile in WY, a dozen Never Trumpers have entered the House primary race to help split the vote and plow the road for a Cheney re-election landslide.

Luv the gee oh pee
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    doogie said:

Meanwhile in WY, a dozen Never Trumpers have entered the House primary race to help split the vote and plow the road for a Cheney re-election landslide.

Luv the gee oh pee

Just takes one for Trump to anoint and they win.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fox is dead. The left won that one. Life will go on. Ryan is on brand for current management

The irony is that Ryan is giving a speech against a conservative cult of personality at the

RONALD REAGAN LIBRARY

Paul Ryan and Mike Pence are also dead. Trump won that one. The deep state clone factory will go on. Ryan is on brand for current management.

The irony is that the double of an attempted assassin of a republican president is giving a speech against a conservative cult of personality at the

MIKHAIL GORBACHEV LIBRARY (what's the difference, they were both 33rd degree freemasons and played on the same team)

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fox is dead. The left won that one. Life will go on. Ryan is on brand for current management

The irony is that Ryan is giving a speech against a conservative cult of personality at the

RONALD REAGAN LIBRARY

Fox is still alive and well. Still 15-0.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

RONALD REAGAN LIBRARY

Fox is still alive and well. Still 15-0.
    Because Rupert Murdoch. Kid damn near killed it.