Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So opening Texas didn't lead to an alarming surge

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Just like many of us said, not @HHusky though

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

All states needed to do to stop the “Pandemic” was report cases accurately. *poof* gone.

That is the thing still missing in the after action reports - this cold virus was not the one we were looking for when it comes to a REAL pandemic and the fake numbers are allowed to stand even though we know the numbers were faked. It simply isn't deadly enough for all the panties to be in the wad that they were

If we miss that lesson then the rest just doesn't matter..

No one cares. See how easy that is?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like a Neanderthal wrote that article.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Too many people enjoy living in fear and under the thumb of politicians and corporations.

There will always be Portland, OR or Seattle, WA just like there will always be Dallas, TX.

Winners win and losers invent reasons to blame others for their losses.

Same as it ever was.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I just met a 90yo HOA volunteer putting in a flag pole holder in my yard, shook his hand.

There are 500 active cases in my county of 1M people

This shit is over
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

I mean imagine holding on to the belief that this thing originated from some guy eating a bat.

Imagine believing that our ruling class had our best intentions at heart when they told us we had to hide in our basements for a fucking year.

Imagine the mental gymnastics it must take to keep yourself in that dogmatic head space, while Texas decided it had enough of this fuck all madness.

Naval worships converted into hospitals!

Bodies stacked in the streets!

Scary variants!

Masks don’t help. Wear your mask or you will die. You should probably wear 2 masks. Get a vaccine or you can’t leave the state. Leave the state and you have to isolate yourself for 2 weeks.

Don’t forget to VOTE BLUE!!!

Guys this shit is over. It’s been over. The rest of this is just the death throes of a callous and miserable cabal of people who think that your rights are their chess pieces in the political space.

Mental lightweights like HH and Kobe are the only thing keeping this in our 24hr news cycle. Go out and live your lives and tell the rest of these shit-sipping nanny state rejects who still buy books written by the guy who packed subways and nursing homes and then told everyone it was going to be ok because he was the face of leadership during this whole debacle, to fuck off.

In other words, when I said this would be proven to be a pack of government lies (based on being lied to for over 50 years), I was right.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I just met a 90yo HOA volunteer putting in a flag pole holder in my yard, shook his hand.

This shit is over

Amazing what can happen
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Yet, the Fauci diaper still runs rampant.
    HuskyJW said:

This shit is over

Amazing what can happen
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    HuskyJW said:

This shit is over

Amazing what can happen
    Keep masking up. So your daughter knows who to be frightened of and who are on the good team.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    doogie said:

All states needed to do to stop the “Pandemic” was report cases accurately. *poof* gone.

And drop testing at over 40 cycles which the CDC itself said would make huge numbers of false positives. That's why they tested at over 40 cycles....until Joe Xiden got selected then they dropped it way down. Strange I know.