Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to TruBlue

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited May 2021 in Duck Refuge
Did you get my DM about our site? Were you able to access it? If you know of any lost Shed Denizens let them know please. B)

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    I’m having a great life. Leaving for Burns in the morning. Taking care of business. Then we are going to the painted hills and then the Steens mountains to see the wild horse herds. We may come home then or maybe not. Life is beautiful.
    Since you are imagining living my life. Other than the next few days..........

I have a daughter that has her PhD and is a professor at a private college in Southern California. She has published several books. My youngest daughter is a math genius and just got her first job as a math teacher and is about to give birth to our 1st grandchild. I have 3 sons. All of them played football and were very good. They are all successful. We are proud of all of them. They are part of the life I have lived. I have survived 2 experiences that should have been fatal but for miracles. I feel blessed.

It’s great being a Duck also.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DJDuck said:

I have a daughter that has her PhD and is a professor at a private college in Southern California. She has published several books. My youngest daughter is a math genius and just got her first job as a math teacher and is about to give birth to our 1st grandchild. I have 3 sons. All of them played football and were very good. They are all successful. We are proud of all of them. They are part of the life I have lived. I have survived 2 experiences that should have been fatal but for miracles. I feel blessed.

It's about time you actually contribute to this board. Post pics of your daughters or at least donate.
    edited May 2021
    I have paid for everything I am getting. I was self employed for almost 50 years and payed for my whole Social Security I am now receiving moron. You freeloaders pay 6.2 in SS taxes. I payed 12.4 in Social SS taxes and 2.9% for Medicare for 50 years you ignorant morons. Ha ha ha ha

NTX is just ignorant as usual, denigrating others he doesn’t like completely ignorant of the facts for some unknown reason. Get a life ignorant freeloading jerk.
    edited May 2021

DJDuck said:

Just helping out moron ntx that was trying to imagine my life somehow. Maybe you missed that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

I have paid for everything I am getting. I was self employed for almost 50 years and payed for my whole Social Security I am now receiving moron. You freeloaders pay 6.2 in SS taxes. I payed 12.4 in Social SS taxes and 2.9% for Medicare for 50 years you ignorant morons. Ha ha ha ha

NTX is just ignorant as usual, denigrating others he doesn’t like completely ignorant of the facts for some unknown reason. Get a life ignorant freeloading jerk.

I'm doing blow off of a UO cheerleader's ass on vacation while another UO alum makes my drink.

I know this explains reality to you but you're a fucking loser so I don't expect much.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

I'm doing blow off of a UO cheerleader's ass on vacation while another UO alum makes my drink.

I know this explains reality to you but you're a fucking loser so I don't expect much.
    "Self employed"

Pump my gas duck. Speed limit IQ fucking quook.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2021

Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Just helping out moron ntx that was trying to imagine my life somehow. Maybe you missed that.
    Cuck Hubris. Popping off on the owner who allows you to free load. Great leech move, as always.

Pitching your tent in our domain and taking on a shit on our boreds. You say you’re rich and paid your dues. How about showing Derek appreciation for giving a Duck a board to poast on. The $ goes to him. You’re giving him the finger.

We have Utes, Bears and fans of other schools donate. Even Bitchfork pays. We used to have a Duck who donated at the highest level and was run for a few moments of Indiscretion. Derek, being the gentlemen he is refunded his donation.

Your freeloading off Derek speaks volumes about you.
    Look, I've drank with @AZDuck , I've house sat @AZDuck's capybara while he pumped Formula 1 gas in Monaco, I've been told the AZ doesn't stand for Arizona by @AZDuck.

DJ is no @AZDuck.
    I'm remiss for omitting my boy @IPukeOregonGrellow. Hoping I'll happen into your station someday and have the pleasure of you pumping my gas.. @AZDuck (RIP) is just all right with me.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Cuck Hubris. Popping off on the owner who allows you to free load. Great leech move, as always.

Pitching your tent in our domain and taking on a shit on our boreds. You say you’re rich and paid your dues. How about showing Derek appreciation for giving a Duck a board to poast on. The $ goes to him. You’re giving him the finger.

We have Utes, Bears and fans of other schools donate. Even Bitchfork pays. We used to have a Duck who donated at the highest level and was run for a few moments of Indiscretion. Derek, being the gentlemen he is refunded his donation.

Your freeloading off Derek speaks volumes about you.
    Look, I've drank with @AZDuck , I've house sat @AZDuck's capybara while he pumped Formula 1 gas in Monaco, I've been told the AZ doesn't stand for Arizona by @AZDuck.

DJ is no @AZDuck.
    #metoo

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Imagine Duck fans given a free bored on a Husky site accusing PAYING Husky fans of being Lefty Commies. Imagine that.

You remind me of me @Baseman . My compliments.