Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Child Soldiers of Portland

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Portlanders, You got a huge mother-fucking problem. Deal with it, chumps.
https://christopherrufo.com/the-child-soldiers-of-portland/

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I’m hearing it’s just a wild exaggeration how bad Portland Is now. It’s just a couple of blocks. Most boarded up businesses are because of covid.

I'm hearing there are no boarded up businesses. It's all within one block and everything else is great. Nothing to see here
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2021
    I have some family visiting other fam there tomorrow. A little worried to be honest
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’m hearing it’s just a wild exaggeration how bad Portland Is now. It’s just a couple of blocks. Most boarded up businesses are because of covid.

It's just the media "picking it up" and making it a problem with you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021
    The Child Battle of Vantage will be epic

Portland kids learn how to chant

N Idaho/E WA kids learn how to sight in on a target.
  • Options
    If one of my 'colleagues' was allowed two minutes of hate, The Throbber would rain down blows for two minutes.

The adults in the room need to listen to this and start to discredit the bullshit that is becoming groupthink for the left. This shit has been around for years and been discredited by academics. It's the same old Marxist attempt at driving wedges between people - it used to be class warfare, now its race warfare. Good listen here:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/new-film-exposes-woke-douglas-murray-peter-boghossian/id1052842770?i=1000521746988
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

The Child Battle of Vantage will be epic

Portland kids learn how to chant

N Idaho/E WA kids learn how to sight in on a target.

#walkupthe509safeties
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If anyone read up on pol pot, khmer Rouge, nazi youths, mao zedong the brainwashing of children is eerily similar. Kids were so brainwashed by "educators" that they were sentencing their parents and relatives to death for even questioning the reigning violent leadership.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm not getting Stalin's good vibe. The Tigard-Tualatin school district is the suburbs and to have it completely taken over by marxists with so far little parental pushback shows how rotten the system and soft minded suburban moms have gotten. Large pockets of recent immigrant hispanics, hardly any blacks. But the narrative on systemic white institutional racism is being driven by the BLM narrative.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

If anyone read up on pol pot, khmer Rouge, nazi youths, mao zedong the brainwashing of children is eerily similar. Kids were so brainwashed by "educators" that they were sentencing their parents and relatives to death for even questioning the reigning violent leadership.

Now that they got a large part of the population to comply with orders, and many of them willing to turn in those who didn’t comply, we are well on our way. Remember, Trump was the fascist though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Now that they got a large part of the population to comply with orders, and many of them willing to turn in those who didn’t comply, we are well on our way. Remember, Trump was the fascist though.
    Suburban moms named Karen had a hey day.
  • Options

Snitches get stitches.

• Options
    edited May 2021

I'm hearing there are no boarded up businesses. It's all within one block and everything else is great. Nothing to see here
    I've heard the same bullshit from people who live there. It's confined to a few blocks, at any given time or place. That part is true. But it does not always happen in the same place. It varies a lot by time and place.

That line of BS is from Portland dupes themselves, not realizing they are running cover for the people who despise and want to rule over them.

I get my info from local law enforcement and property owners in the area, btw.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I've heard the same bullshit from people who live there. It's confined to a few blocks, at any given time or place. That part is true. But it does not always happen in the same place. It varies a lot by time and place.

That line of BS is from Portland dupes themselves, not realizing they are running cover for the people who despise and want to rule over them.

I get my info from local law enforcement and property owners in the area, btw.
    There is antifa and BLM graffiti spread all over. Then toss in the homeless problem which is literally metastasizing. All because the city "leadership" has ceded control of the city to commies, crazies and drug and alcohol addicts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is pretty good and debunks the “it’s not that bad” bullshit.

https://katu.com/news/local/the-fight-for-the-soul-of-portland-a-katu-news-investigation
  • Options

Actually this is pretty scary stuff. I guess I was not aware of how sanctioned this anti-America pro marxist education was in the metro area. I am shocked really.

If you haven't read the article, please do so.

"During one of these sessions, Flores hosted an exercise resembling Orwell’s Two Minutes Hate, in which minority teachers were allowed 90 seconds to berate their white colleagues. During the exercise, Flores denounced one of her white female colleagues by screaming, “You make me feel unsafe, you make me feel unsafe” repeatedly for 90 seconds. Afterward, Flores boasted on Facebook that she had publicly humiliated a racist, despite providing no evidence of racism or misconduct. It was a pure display of racial dominance. (Flores did not return request for comment.)"

"A parent who emigrated from Iran to the United States told me that the lessons were “absolutely unacceptable” and reminiscent of the political indoctrination in the Islamic Republic. “I moved here because this is America, because of the rights and the opportunities that we have. And this is not where I want my country to go,” the parent explained. When I asked about her own childhood in Iran, she became emotional. “I remember when we would line up in the morning in an assembly. We had to chant ‘Death to America.’ I remember being in elementary school and thinking, ‘I don’t want to chant this. I have aunts and uncles in America. I don’t want them to die.’ ” Her husband sent a letter to the Beaverton School District, blasting the curriculum as “presenting racist material under the guise of ‘antiracism.’ ” (When reached for comment, the Beaverton School District replied that it “does not advocate for overthrowing the United States.”)

“They’re trying to indoctrinate the children,” the father observed. He believes that the intention is to turn child against parent. After the antiracism lessons, his child felt torn between school and family, sometimes crying in confusion. “They’re slowly going to get behind their defenses, get behind the parents’ defenses, and create little social-justice warriors,” the father said. “They’re trying to hyper-empathize and hyper-emotionalize the children in order to get them to be more receptive to . . . some sort of revolution.”

It's pathetic, but unsurprising, that foreign-born immigrants understand and appreciate the value and opportunities existing in the U.S. better than a lot of it's supposedly "progressive" native-born idiot Marxists occupying school and college classrooms right now.

Where is @TheKobeStopper when the actual tyrannical fascist bullshit he endorses is publicly revealed?

Nowhere to be found. Fucking Coward.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

https://katu.com/news/local/the-fight-for-the-soul-of-portland-a-katu-news-investigation
    This is the new Portland leadership. Reminds me of Biden's unity speech and Build Back Better. Sure, then burn it down again. Rinse, lather and repeat. When you use "unity" and "reinvent" you know a leftard is lying and studiously ignoring the real problem. Portland in February 2020 was a pretty good place. Then it wasn't and there is no Rudy Giuliani and no overt public support to protect private property.

"New Portland City Commissioner Mingus Mapps sees the recovery of Portland as an opportunity to reinvent itself.

We'll come back. You know, I think that we've kind of have hit bottom and we're coming up. It's rough when you're on the bottom, but it also means that we have, you know, I think a good couple of years and just growth. Growth always feels good," Commissioner Mapps said."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is the new Portland leadership. Reminds me of Biden's unity speech and Build Back Better. Sure, then burn it down again. Rinse, lather and repeat. When you use "unity" and "reinvent" you know a leftard is lying and studiously ignoring the real problem. Portland in February 2020 was a pretty good place. Then it wasn't and there is no Rudy Giuliani and no overt public support to protect private property.

"New Portland City Commissioner Mingus Mapps sees the recovery of Portland as an opportunity to reinvent itself.

We'll come back. You know, I think that we've kind of have hit bottom and we're coming up. It's rough when you're on the bottom, but it also means that we have, you know, I think a good couple of years and just growth. Growth always feels good," Commissioner Mapps said."
    Anyone who sees all of this as an opportunity should diaff.

Also, reimagine. Don’t forget to reimagine while reinventing.