Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac 12 Recruiting Rankings

13»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

Everybody here would rather kiss Peterson's ass rather than acknowledge the reality that Koogs are out recruiting the Huskies. guess there is something they cant blame Sark for. No off season national chAmpionship, thanks Peterson!

Is there beef? Is there a fence? We got the guys that want to be dawgs. You can't put a rating on that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    beelzebub said:

Everybody here would rather kiss Peterson's ass rather than acknowledge the reality that Koogs are out recruiting the Huskies. guess there is something they cant blame Sark for. No off season national chAmpionship, thanks Peterson!

July recruiting ranking leads are special!!! GOOOOOUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSS!!!!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    beelzebub said:

Still haven't drank hydrochloric acid yet I see...
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    What beef? An oline commit from Oregon not worth a damn? What fence? throckmorton, lemieux 2 of best 3 state lineman to Oregon
    That should never happen!
    July rankings might not mean much but at this point bottom half of conference more likely than top half, thats inexcusable, sark had a lot of weaknesses but no questioning the energy, passion and enthusiasm he had in recruiting. Take a lesson Peterson!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Initially, I was hesitant to click a thread about Pac-12 recruiting rankings. I'm glad I clicked.

Send me a PM, PDX. I'll sort you out.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

What beef? An oline commit from Oregon not worth a damn? What fence? throckmorton, lemieux 2 of best 3 state lineman to Oregon
    That should never happen!
    July rankings might not mean much but at this point bottom half of conference more likely than top half, thats inexcusable, sark had a lot of weaknesses but no questioning the energy, passion and enthusiasm he had in recruiting. Take a lesson Peterson!

Really? Seems there was some question about the energy, passion and enthusiasm he had in the recruitments of a huge crop of stars in Washington just a few short years ago. How many of those local 3, 4 and 5* guys did Sark reel in that year? Refresh my memory.

It's July and you're pressing badly. It was kind of the new Duck fan to give you the opening, but even he is laughing at you.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

you are the dumbest mother fucker on these boards, and that is saying A LOT
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    beelzebub said:

No, almost everybody here is smart enough to not give a shit about recruiting.
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    Ill be here at end of season when this team is hovering at 7 and 6 and recruiting really goes in the tank
    Bringing chap stick to all u ass kissers, pucker up!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    beelzebub said:

Ill be here at end of season when this team is hovering at 7 and 6 and recruiting really goes in the tank

I know you are trolling... you just really suck at it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    beelzebub said:

------->
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    beelzebub said:

Disagree
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    beelzebub said:

Leave it to a Sark "ass Kisser" to mock another coach about going 7-6.
    Hey Pot, its the kettle here. You're Black.

Easily one of the shittiest trolling efforts of all time.

As I stated before, when Triple-chins was our coach I hung on every recruit. I knew if we didn't have the best players we were fucked. And now, I have this calm about the situation. I have confidence that we could sign Kermit the frog and somehow he will get coached up. I guess its the difference between a guy that nails waitresses and requests a steam room in his office, and a guy that puts his head down and works his ass off.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are untrollable. I like it here.

If you wanna troll people, just find down vote every post here.

Guaranteed 75k drama.
    Downvoted for irony's sake.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    PurpleJ said:

Downvoted for irony's sake.

Shots.

Fired.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

beelzebub said:

------->
    #osostrong