Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dr. Rand Paul was correct. St. Fauci admits he lied and was full of crap.

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited May 2021 in Tug Tavern
HUGE! — RAT IN A TRAP: Fauci Admits COVID May Have Been from a Lab — ADMITS TO FUNDING CHINESE LABS! (VIDEO)

“Dr. Fauci: No actually, that’s the point that I said. And I think that the real unfortunate aspect of what Senator Paul did was he was conflating research in a collaborative way with Chinese scientists which was — you’d almost have to say that if we did not do that then we’d be almost irresponsible because SARS-COVI-1 clearly originated in China… So we really had to learn a whole lot about the viruses that were there, about whether or not people were getting infected with bad viruses. So in a very minor collaboration as part of a sub-contract as part of a grant, we had a collaboration with some Chinese scientists. And what he conflated that was that we were involved in creating the virus. Which is the most ridiculous majestic leap I’ve ever heard of.
There it is.
Fauci just admitted:
** The virus may not have originated naturally — something he refuted earlier until now
** The US DID FUND Chinese research at the Wuhan Labs
** The US funded this research through NIH grants under his leadership

This was right after he accused Senator Paul of lying about this collaboration.

We now know that Senator Paul was 100% correct on his assertions during his Senate testimony.
And we now know that Dr. Anthony Fauci LIED under oath.

Fauci funded the Wuhan labs that leaked the COVID-19 virus and then shut down the US economy after the virus came to America.
It is hard to fathom how much damage this one man did to our country — and then lied about if for months.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/huge-rat-trap-fauci-admits-covid-may-lab-admits-funding-chinese-labs-video/