Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    Fuck the Garbers.

And fuck Pete for losing to one of them twice. They talk a lot of shit for having done fuckall in this conference overall.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For some reason Wilner really wants this to be a big deal.

No recruit is committing with the intention of transferring. What is Mario Cristobal going to say? "Don't go to Washington, because when you flame out there you'll have to sit out a year before you can play for UCLA" I think he can come up with a better recruiting pitch

Its not a good look, but its really not that important

When you put it that way it makes it sound like a positive. All the betas scared of competing will stop coming here.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

No recruit is committing with the intention of transferring. What is Mario Cristobal going to say? "Don't go to Washington, because when you flame out there you'll have to sit out a year before you can play for UCLA" I think he can come up with a better recruiting pitch

When you put it that way it makes it sound like a positive. All the betas scared of competing will stop coming here.
    The next evolution of "if they don't piss PURPLE and bleed GOLD then we don't want em!"

Wilner is right. Fuck Garbers, but there's no win here.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bread said:

The next evolution of "if they don't piss PURPLE and bleed GOLD then we don't want em!"

I don’t know who but I know this has been used before. Sounds very ballzey
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bread said:

I don’t know who but I know this has been used before. Sounds very ballzey
    That shit predates Ballz by generations
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    UW isn't a truck stop. Back in my day we walked miles in the snow barefoot uphill both ways to just get a carton of eggs, and we had to sit a year when we transferred. Fuck these entitled bitches. Good for Jimmy for setting a precedent.