Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chick Hook Up Story

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
So, we go to his bedroom and it is decorated entirely with cheap stuffed animals that you get at the fair. Bears, unicorns, horses, pigs...everything. He has so many that he built shelves all the way around the walls with the smallest animals on the bottom shelf and the biggest ones on the top. No lie, there were probably 1,000 of them. I had to go outside and smoke a cigarette. Thank god he didn't smoke, because I had to collect my thoughts.

The thing was, everything about this guy was normal. He had a nice house, we sort of knew the same people in his work field, and he wasn't married. He just seemed like a decent person who was totally unashamed of his stuffed animal collection. The more I thought about it, the more I admired it because I knew he had to catch shit from his friends, so I started to find it attractive. I hate to say it, but I started thinking about a relationship.

So, I come back inside and we ended up having pretty decent sex for being sort of drunk and having a one-night-stand. We finished up and I put my head on his shoulder and asked him what he thought about it.

Go ahead and take a prize off the bottom shelf,' he says.

CSB

Comments

• Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,598
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    you just don't get this kind of entertainment value anywhere else...
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,263
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fishpo31 said:

I got one in reverse...In between wives, living out of hotels, I went to check in on my dad. Went out for a beer, ran into a high school buddy, who had gone off the rails, and had cashed out the trust fund. He's with two other guys, and a woman. "We're going to her house to hot tub"...didn't really want to, but had nothing else going at midnight.

Nice house, into the back yard, stripping down to underwear, about to climb in, she comes out buck naked (really hot MILF, no humble brag) and announces, "no clothes in the hot tub". So, I am in a hot tub with three naked dudes, and planning my exit after finishing my beer. She is in and out of the house. I get out to take a leak, get dressed and leave, and the bathroom door opens and she says "Good, I thought I lost you"...up the stairs we go, much to the chagrin of the other three dudes.

Six or seven sessions later, over several months, during the post-game, she says "have I ever shown you my purse collection?"...opens the closet, and it is stuffed with high-end hand bags. "The men I date buy these for me"...gulp...see ya!

PS: We would occasionally go out for drinks / dinner, usually secluded (she is / was a big-time luxury home builder). We are out, dancing, and a young cement head comes over to ask her to dance. She declines, and he says "well, have fun with grandpa" (I was in my early 40's, and have always looked younger, she was late 30's, and definitely looked younger due to hotness)...On our way out, she steers me over to his table with his boys, and says to the table "I'm taking grandpa home to fuck his brains out"...she didn't lie...csb

It was fine. I really didn’t need another Hermès bag.

Holy Shit! If you are Trina, DM me PLEASE!!! L-O-L!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Higher level comedy bored belongs.