Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elon Musk unwittingly flashes 4Chan's prank White Power Symbol and the Left self-immolate

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meanwhile in Bellevue, WA, and nobody on the left says shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Left hates America

#Science
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Must be why crypto took an absolute dump today. Better get in tonight to take advantage.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Meanwhile in Bellevue, WA, and nobody on the left says shit.
    Trade them to Hezbollah for future unspecified draft picks.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Must be why crypto took an absolute dump today. Better get in tonight to take advantage.

Took a dump because Tesla said they're no longer accepting bitcoin because of its environmental impacts. Lots of irony there.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Kaepsknee said:

Took a dump because Tesla said they're no longer accepting bitcoin because of its environmental impacts. Lots of irony there.
    This is hysterical. Tesla hard at work on the PR machine making you believe their cars are not the awful environmental impact shitboxes they actually are.

edit: Wish I had one of those shitboxes now since I can't buy gas.
    You'll still need a gasser for when the left does rolling blackout, brownouts etc. as they dismantle our power grid.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Kaepsknee said:

This is hysterical. Tesla hard at work on the PR machine making you believe their cars are not the awful environmental impact shitboxes they actually are.

You'll still need a gasser for when the left does rolling blackout, brownouts etc. as they dismantle our power grid.
    Got the 1985 CJ-8 Scrambler as my emergency backup in event of brownouts and solar flares.

#hardtarget
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Kaepsknee said:

$6.99 gas in Virginia according to always reliable Fakebook Swaye
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Kaepsknee said:

Got the 1985 CJ-8 Scrambler as my emergency backup in event of brownouts and solar flares.

#hardtarget
    That thing made it from the Maltby Trailer Park to Virginia?

Parted out in a shipping container, I'm guessing?