Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Liz Cheney ousted from GOP leadership

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Like Mittens and Maverick, she hated conservatives more than leftard dems. Couldn't have happened to a better Forever War "republican".

She was very big on pushing the "bounties for GIs" story that has since been debunked. Did you ever hear a retraction and or an apology from her on that?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck that domestic spy loving Stasi cunt. She's in bed with all the Russian Collusion morons and anyone who wants to spy on U.S. Citizens.

Her cyborg, heartless father loved spooks and he passed along that passion to his cunt daughter.

Getting in bed with Comey and all the other left-wing liars and frauds is fucking treasonous.

R's should finish the job and throw her out of the party.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126

Like Mittens and Maverick, she hated conservatives more than leftard dems. Couldn't have happened to a better Forever War "republican".

You insurrectionist gals aren’t conservatives.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

She was very big on pushing the "bounties for GIs" story that has since been debunked. Did you ever hear a retraction and or an apology from her on that?
    “Debunked” has a meaning. Learn it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Cocksucking has a meaning, you should stop doing it.

There is zero evidence to support the story. I've been told that the Dazzler likes having sex with children. Now disprove it Dazzler.

I have as much evidence to support the allegation that you're a pedophile as you do to support the Russian bounty story.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

There is zero evidence to support the story. I
    That continues to be a lie.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

There is zero evidence to support the story. I
    That continues to be a lie.

I have just as much evidence that you're a pedophile Dazzler that you have in support of the Russian bounty story.

How many here on the board have heard the rumors about Dazzler diddling kids?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Cancel culture?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2021
    Quotes? Really?

"You can keep your insurance and your doctor"

"People aren't going back to work because they are unsure what to do with their children".

"Trump colluded with Russians"

"Hillary bleached and destroyed her government issues lap tops and phones because she didn't want people to see her emails about her daughters wedding plans"

"I never had sex with that woman"

"Trump lied when he accused the BO admin of wire tapping his campaign HQ"

Do you ass holes want me to go on? You keep on quoting some idiot from FL who means nothing to anyone and I will continue to provide you idiots with lies from your party leaders.

What a bunch of fucking goose stepping hypocrites. Try and think for yourselves instead of parroting your elitist leaders.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Quotes? Really?

"You can keep your insurance and your doctor"

"People aren't going back to work because they are unsure what to do with their children".

"Trump colluded with Russians"

"Hillary bleached and destroyed her government issues lap tops and phones because she didn't want people to see her emails about her daughters wedding plans"

"I never had sex with that woman"

"Trump lied when he accused the BO admin of wire tapping his campaign HQ"

Do you ass holes want me to go on? You keep on quoting some idiot from FL who means nothing to anyone and I will continue to provide you idiots with lies from your party leaders.

There's that trademark sense of humor that we all come here for
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    You know the democrats are evil corrupt fucking marxist bastards when your top five list of their worst lies includes someone lying about a blowjob.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sexual harassment in the workplace and rape matter to people other than democrats

Whether that makes them evil is subjective
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And Matt Gaetz
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

You know the democrats are evil corrupt fucking marxist bastards when your top five list of their worst lies includes someone lying about a blowjob.

I seem to remember some dems making a big deal about the male patriarchy and how they treat women. You leftards need to let us know if it isn't a big deal. Otherwise, it is 5 for 5. You suck at this.