Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get PMs...

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
“Am i trippin or ie my feeling thstbir we land JTT that the next few recruiting classes are gunna follow in thr wayboregons has since kayvon thibado. Seemed like the flowe brothers and sewell were locks and enai white andnevery other top fucking pass rush or ILB/OLB recruit that we aere goingball out for 90 percentnofntime.have us in top 10 and then by time there top 5 drops its usually Oregon that aeems to be iik nnthe mix with Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahima or FLORIDA .OR Texas/tezas A&M. If these fucking youngsters would actually look at the stats of how UW ranks 4th in 1st and 2nd round draft picks since CP and Jimmy been there and it seems to be on an upward trajedtory with my guess is we have 2 corners taken in 1s oe wnd round 100% IN UPCOMING DRAFT. GORDON IS THE BIGGEST FREAL ATYKETER WEVE EVER HAD ON THE OUTSIDE PLAYING CB and he has looked so much more disssaplined at the end of last season and in spting ball pluss mcsuffie has been the most solid reliable trustworthy outside CB for his age. Garaunteed top 10npicknif he was 6foot3. If Bookie & EDDIE ELEFUSHIO play LIKE THEY BEEN ROAMING LOOKING TO PEEL HEADS AND MAKE TURNOVERS WHENEVER POSSIBLE IF SPRINHS BALL IS ANY INCLINATATION OF WHATBTHEY BEEN DOING DURING SPRING BALL BOOKIE AND EDDIE GO ROUND 4 VERY LATEST AND THATS STRICTLY CAUSE OFNTHEIR A LITTKE SMALLER. ONLY THINGBI WORRY is that even multiple people will not be capable of making up ztf production unless Savell actually is what ye was http://suppoed.tp be. Prayomg he works his fucking ass off cause he realized his under armour all america game and his 5 star recruiting raiting dont meannshit when numerous 3star tackles who are a year or 2 older tops are fucking locking him down. Praying he studied film and worked his ass off learning new moves preferably from bowman cause if bowman can disrupt the passer and savell has way faster hands and twitchy 'moves and shoi ukd be able with practice to learn how to take better angles then by mid season we shoukd be alright specially ifnwe bring eddie on some inside blitzez and from what i heard is bralen trice coukd be Joe Tryon Cloane as far as potential to to be able to produce like joe sid out of nowhere. Maybe disguise some slot corner blits with brenden riley harris. Loosining latu was crucial on top of ztf... also any ok ne whonwas at slringbgane please tell me itsn not s lock that Sirmons the ither milb and if so did he figure out how to stop thebfucking play in its tracks instead of p lllllmmm aying so damn soft like he has his whole career. If that vuybckukd make tackles like BBk or Bierra or Victor we woukd have a dominant front 7. Well long as faautu bandes taimin and the twjns stuff their damn holes and take out lead blockers or evwn slow them downna secondnso out ilb can jot just let thebplay come to and then either miss a taxkle get juked or blocked. Also i liked thebtapebon that true frosh out of of utah. Thst dude has fucking wheels and and reads thebdamn snal like a nfl vet. Only worry is idk ifnhebis undersized andngunna ne ed d a yrbjn thebweight room and kitchen. Thebskill insww tho i say hey if hes tok light tonbe interior momd h iik m into a poor mansnztf for a season. Justbgotnsaybmyborayers andnbe a good boy that JTT wanta tonbe a home town hero and not pl lay for a mascor that is lwgotemately a fucking nut... if he chooses anyine over us i garauntee that he will be taken way lower in the draft and thstbhebwint ve allrecusged the waybge will be at uw. Shoot we have been rkding his junk like a drunk white girl on her 21st bday backstage at a frake concert. Plus theres no edecuation excuse, with this coachjng staff we are top 4 in ncaa in 1st and 2nd round picks with less then a handfull of 4 stars & mainly 3star guys and a few nkt even ranked“

Comments

• Options

Dude with the sq UK idward gif hella clever but i but i bet if i wasnt ruahinging and typing on a cracked screen you would not think i am anywere close to uneducated. Especially about sports. I have a very exte sjve knowlwdge of past present and future knowledge of my 4 favorite sports. Football basketball both of those pro and college. MLB & PGA/gokd ij n general

Disagree
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Too long, didn’t translate
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot to unpack here.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,446
    Oklahima, BIGGEST FREAL ATYKETER, disssaplined, mcsuffie, INCLINATATION, Loosining, slringbgane, vuybckukd, and Justbgotnsaybmyborayers are a few of my favorites.

vuybckukd is particularly fun.
  • Options
    I legit dont spend an hour on the internet a day never on reddit or message boards thought this would be a good place to get husky jnfo. Forgot to spell check and im getting trolled by a bunch of guys wjo would'nt know what to do with a pussy slapped em right in the face
  • Options

I just realized who @backthepack and @jhfstyle24's inside sources are...

Are you in the commit chat too?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I just realized who @backthepack and @jhfstyle24's inside sources are...

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was the first one to say that the longer this takes the better it is for UW

Always right
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Who the fuck would dm btp
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I swear to gawd I had three seizures trying to read that but still didn't stop laughing. I reached the point 2/3 of the way through where I'd start laughing every few words then lose my place. I'm taking a break now.
  • Options

Who the fuck would dm btp

Your mom