Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The McDonald's bag has landed

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    It's kind of fucked up. If you're going to stay in conference then live with your original decision. Bleed last place mango orange. It's too much of a Merc move for me.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

It's kind of fucked up. If you're going to stay in conference then live with your original decision. Bleed last place mango orange. It's too much of a Merc move for me.

It is fucked up. Maybe Jimmy has it right. What's the point of trying to recruit? Fuck it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

haie said:

It is fucked up. Maybe Jimmy has it right. What's the point of trying to recruit? Fuck it.
    Jimmy has proven to be pretty good in the portal, so maybe that is our thing now. Just pull a few mercenaries every year. Doesn't take much to win the Pac-12.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

haie said:

Jimmy has proven to be pretty good in the portal, so maybe that is our thing now. Just pull a few mercenaries every year. Doesn't take much to win the Pac-12.
    Let's hope so