Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5* poster finally now hitting the portal

Ballz I appreciate your passion but if this board is going to have any future, I’m eventually going to have to let you go.

You can’t keep fighting with people and destroying any conversation. - Chest

Wow, really Chest? Ok.

Spring ball is over. I’m gonna take a break from the board for a while. Maybe I’ll come back when Fall camp rolls around. I don’t know.

I’ll leave you all with this. This is the most complete UW football team I’ve ever seen. It’s a really exciting time to be a Dawg fan, therefore, the incessant bitching has got to stop because there is no reason for it.

It couldn’t be any more obvious Jimmy Lake knows what he’s doing, this team is going to be really good, and the recruits are going to line up to come here once they see this team continue to prove there is no better Pac-12 program to play for. USC can get fucked. Oregon can get fucked. UW is where it’s at.

Ballz out ✌

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    @creepycoug u pos had to run that lunatic off this board. Ohh all the missed out entertainment
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,015
    FireCohen said:

Ballz I appreciate your passion but if this board is going to have any future, I’m eventually going to have to let you go.

Wow, really Chest? Ok.

Spring ball is over. I’m gonna take a break from the board for a while. Maybe I’ll come back when Fall camp rolls around. I don’t know.

I’ll leave you all with this. This is the most complete UW football team I’ve ever seen. It’s a really exciting time to be a Dawg fan, therefore, the incessant bitching has got to stop because there is no reason for it.

It couldn’t be any more obvious Jimmy Lake knows what he’s doing, this team is going to be really good, and the recruits are going to line up to come here once they see this team continue to prove there is no better Pac-12 program to play for. USC can get fucked. Oregon can get fucked. UW is where it’s at.

Ballz out ✌

Imagine getting kicked of a board that has like 6-9 posters
    And one of those was krunkjuice who was only there for the Ballz entertainment and copypasta. So, more like 5 to 8 posters.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    @

FireCohen said:

Wow, really Chest? Ok.

Ballz out ✌

Imagine getting kicked of a board that has like 6-9 posters
    And one of those was krunkjuice who was only there for the Ballz entertainment and copypasta. So, more like 5 to 8 posters.
    Agree
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ballz let back in here???
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Ballz let back in here???

Pretty sure he wasn't bannonated, just LEFT. I welcome him back unconditionally.
  • bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    You want ballz back here? You kidding me.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Yes, watching @creepycoug torture @Ballz is first class entertainment
    Ballz cumz his aids all over and fucks up every thread he touches.

Hard pass.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

FireCohen said:

Hard pass.
    I'll take Crawfish guy over Ballz
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

FireCohen said:

Hard pass.
    I appreciate you adding hard pass at the end, because I couldn’t tell if this was a pro or con post at first.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,015
    edited May 2021

Wow, really Chest? Ok.

Ballz out ✌

Sounds like Ballz found a beach in Tac Town.