Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Confidence will take you a long way kid

13»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I'm hoping to avoid going to youth sports ball games till like, at least, age 9 or 10.

On slow strategy brand
    Aside from youth soccer, which is chindisputably trash, never got the hate for youth sports. Other than the driving, I love it.
    You’ve never coached apparently.

The hate would consume you. Fuck parents.
    You have no idea. I've done pretty much all of it. But, wasn't talking about the parents part, which can be twash as fudck but also made a lot of friends there too. I was talking about just the kids playing
    The kids are great.

The parents are fucky as all fuck and ruin it for the kids. And for the other fucky parents. And for the coaches. And referees.

Now, let me tell you about opposing coaches who try to steal your players in the post-game handshake line. That's a whole different level of fucky.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

@dnc

Did the CUBS wiin, or nah?

No fucking clue.

They don't keep score here until 7 years old so next year. I always keep score unofficially of course and tell my kid if they won or lost but I'll be damned if I'm showing up to a t ball game my kid isn't playing.
    T ball isn't for sermon seekers.

Just what I'm hearing.

I umped it years ago - next town over pays umps even for 3-4 yo t ball. You literally do nothing other than place the ball on the T and collect a paycheck. It's where all the umps start out at, if you can survive the monotony they think you may have a chance to stick. I made it one year.

Then I coached it when my son was 4. That's enough t ball for me. I'll go if my kid is playing but otherwise no mas por favor.
    Only a pedophile would go to tee ball games that their child or relative wasn’t playing in.
    Pretty much. T-ball is fucking brutal even when you have your kid there. I'd rather watch Fencing.