Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racanelli Catches Lake's Eye as a Husky Making a Big Spring Move

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

You assholes can fuck off my post and laugh all you want but in fact this other Central Racanelli was playing either too young or without enough talent. He's was trying to impress beyond his abilities, decisions sucked, and he was fucking benched.

Thought all the skill players LEAVED Central this spring.
    The way the leaved works at Central is some FBS or FCS player has a year or two of eligibility and is tired of sitting on the bench, then they leaved their D1 school for Central. Anyway this other Raconelli kid sucked.
    Not what I’m hearing. At all.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AOG said:

You assholes can fuck off my post and laugh all you want but in fact this other Central Racanelli was playing either too young or without enough talent. He's was trying to impress beyond his abilities, decisions sucked, and he was fucking benched.

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,467
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

AOG said:

AOG said:

The way the leaved works at Central is some FBS or FCS player has a year or two of eligibility and is tired of sitting on the bench, then they leaved their D1 school for Central. Anyway this other Raconelli kid sucked.
    As a point of order here, some of you that DGAF can't register an opinion on the situation. You can't both not give a fuck and also have an opinion. If you have an opinion at all you GAF.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

As a point of order here, some of you that DGAF can't register an opinion on the situation. You can't both not give a fuck and also have an opinion. If you have an opinion at all you GAF.
    My opinion is IDGAF
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I both DGAF about you and think you're a fucking idiot. It's actually quite easy for me to do both at once.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,067
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hopefully he's a Mark Pattinson or Paul Skansi.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,481
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021

Rancanelli the next great UW Whitey. Deuche's at DM keep saying the next Todd Elstrom...horsepuckey, he 's the next Chris Jeurgens, UW's best Whitey in 4 decades, who had to injury-retire

Plenty of great UW whitey's, just at WTE and not WR. I like my white WR's in the Edelman mold.

And why do you hate Joe the Toe?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2021
    Kind of hard not to make a big spring room move when you lose more than a third of the WR room.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,090
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Kind of hard not to make a big spring room move when you lose more than a third of the WR room.

And what will you do without Shoughck?!?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Rancanelli the next great UW Whitey. Deuche's at DM keep saying the next Todd Elstrom...horsepuckey, he 's the next Chris Jeurgens, UW's best Whitey in 4 decades, who had to injury-retire

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!