Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No fans allowed at UO Spring Game.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

Is the ring ceremony cancelled?

Do Ruthie or Dawgman dudes (Eklund, Fetters or Lil’ Kim) post on YouTube?

Askin’ for a fren.

You folks have the audacity to mock this Duck Rube when people actually pay to read the twash the above-mentioned homers spew.

Who are these people? Don’t think I’ve familiar with their work.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    In the last two weeks my vaccinated ass flew from PDX to LA 2x, on full planes, stood in tight lines, and will be doing it again soon because that’s allowed and fine. My friends snotty kids will still be going to school. You can go eat at a shitty chain restaurant in part of Beaverton but not across the street in Multnomah County.

But we? can’t have 8,000 masked people spread out throughout the stadium. I was among the first to claim tix, and on the chart there was a ton of space between groups. I can’t get the fucking crud, let me attend the super spreader. FYFMFEFKB.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

In the last two weeks my vaccinated ass flew from PDX to LA 2x, on full planes, stood in tight lines, and will be doing it again soon because that’s allowed and fine. My friends snotty kids will still be going to school. You can go eat at a shitty chain restaurant in part of Beaverton but not across the street in Multnomah County.

But we? can’t have 8,000 masked people spread out throughout the stadium. I was among the first to claim tix, and on the chart there was a ton of space between groups. I can’t get the fucking crud, let me attend the super spreader. FYFMFEFKB.

I am PRO-lockdown in Oregon.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's really nonsensical.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I am PRO-lockdown in Eugene, Oregon.