Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racanelli Catches Lake's Eye as a Husky Making a Big Spring Move

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Should have been an LB
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

This is encouraging

Another player shaking things up a bit is sophomore Nate Kalepo, who has been rotating some with starter Ulumoo Ale at left offensive guard, the only spot that appears in serious competition, though starting right tackle Victor Curne remains out with an injury.

I kind of thought Kalepo would never see the field. I hope he keeps developing. He's an easy kid to root for.
    Agree, especially since Vorel noticed that he subbed in with the first team for Ale at the 5th practice.

Even if he doesn't take Ale's starting position this year, once the 3 seniors graduate, he and Ale could start at LG/RG in 2022.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Should have been an LB

I know this is a meme but we honestly have like 30 ILBs it seems already

Good to hear Tafisi is doing well in that article. He hits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Should have been an LB

I know this is a meme but we honestly have like 30 ILBs it seems already

Good to hear Tafisi is doing well in that article. He hits.
    Could probably move one of our dozens of tight ends if need be
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

This is encouraging

Another player shaking things up a bit is sophomore Nate Kalepo, who has been rotating some with starter Ulumoo Ale at left offensive guard, the only spot that appears in serious competition, though starting right tackle Victor Curne remains out with an injury.

I kind of thought Kalepo would never see the field. I hope he keeps developing. He's an easy kid to root for.
    But how is his bag holding looking this year?
    Looks the same to me.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

This is encouraging

Same. I thought he was the worst or one of the worst players from his class. I wasn’t big on the tackle from Hawaii from the same class either.

Zach Banner did teach me that there is something with big guys that does take time. I saw Banner give up 2-3 sacks and get beat all day his senior year in high school and really didn’t want him anyways. By his senior year at USC, he was massive and nobody could get around him on the edge. He’s still in the NFL.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Both Fautanu and Muruao got the better of their match ups with 5 star DE’s in high school. The fact neither starts and probably aren’t even the first two off the bench is a very good sign of the quality and depth we have at OL.

So are you saying what I am slick jimmy is thinking? “Run the damn ball”
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Both Fautanu and Muruao got the better of their match ups with 5 star DE’s in high school. The fact neither starts and probably aren’t even the first two off the bench is a very good sign of the quality and depth we have at OL.

So are you saying what I am slick jimmy is thinking? “Run the damn ball”
    Running when they want to against good teams would be a start
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Should have been an LB

A
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,470
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    You assholes can fuck off my post and laugh all you want but in fact this other Central Racanelli was playing either too young or without enough talent. He's was trying to impress beyond his abilities, decisions sucked, and he was fucking benched.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

You assholes can fuck off my post and laugh all you want but in fact this other Central Racanelli was playing either too young or without enough talent. He's was trying to impress beyond his abilities, decisions sucked, and he was fucking benched.

No one gives a shit you fucking weirdo
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Thought all the skill players LEAVED Central this spring.
  • Options

AOG said:

Thought all the skill players LEAVED Central this spring.
    The way the leaved works at Central is some FBS or FCS player has a year or two of eligibility and is tired of sitting on the bench, then they leaved their D1 school for Central. Anyway this other Raconelli kid sucked.