Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard's Latest ...

Comments

• Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Nice of you to keep paying the lemon party trio every month.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Great breakdown of what was said, as always.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Where is bananaboat when you need him?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You're part of the problem.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    As previously discussed, we only need one HH member to keep an account over there to feed us paraphrased happenings in retard land. BananaBoats (RIP Biggus) exceptional reporting skills were chosen. Everyone else can now cancel their accounts and quit giving the lemon trio money.

Burn the motherfucker down Pookie!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Who said that I pay anything? I cancelled my membership there months ago.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't have an account over there nor do I care to find someone with an account just to check on it.
    So if you've got something to share, please do so. Otherwise it seems like you're encouraging people to visit that site.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    So, can someone recap what fat idiot number 2 is saying?
  • Options
    Long story short, Ektard created a new story that details an interview with Browning that says that the reason he isn't throwing is because he's got a dead arm less than a week after his previous interview with him ... the reason that he needed a 2nd story was because the topic of him not throwing at camps was a "heavy topic on the message boards" ...

I find it hard to believe that so many people really gave a shit as to whether he threw or didn't throw ... wish Browning would have told him to piss off.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Good recap. Ektard doing whatever he can to keep the story of Peterman's shitty QB recruit alive. Can you imagine anything like this with one of Sark's QB recruits? Never. Fuckholes.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    Standard Supporter
    Kim has now joined in and is deleting posts of people defending Browning (all in the name of being civil, he's been doing this a long time ;).

Kim is now defending he and Eklund's right to trash our incoming QB recruit for not throwing because he's hurt. There is even slight suggestion that Kim is accusing Browning of lying to Ektard about being hurt. He says "we've never seen anything like this before".

Kim has moved on from trashing just CP to trashing the recruits he's brining in
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Kim has now joined in and is deleting posts of people defending Browning (all in the name of being civil, he's been doing this a long time ;).

Kim is now defending he and Eklund's right to trash our incoming QB recruit for not throwing because he's hurt. There is even slight suggestion that Kim is accusing Browning of lying to Ektard about being hurt. He says "we've never seen anything like this before".

To be fair the recruits are idiots obviously.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The lesson, as always:

FKG
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ^ yes

This is black and white. Transparent. Enemies of the program.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN POOKIE!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    It's really shocking to me that these kids don't just screw with these sites on an hourly basis.

"Pay me or I don't talk to you."

If Nebraska calls say they are your number 1....same afternoon UW....that night tOSU calls "Buckeyes are my #1 now." Just keep the cycle going.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    There was that one kid in Nevada who held a press conference saying he was picking Cal over Oregon, but in reality had an offer from neither...

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/7525340/kevin-hart-recruit-lied-california-golden-bears-sign-missouri-western-state
    HuskyJW said:

It's really shocking to me that these kids don't just screw with these sites on an hourly basis.

"Pay me or I don't talk to you."

If Nebraska calls say they are your number 1....same afternoon UW....that night tOSU calls "Buckeyes are my #1 now." Just keep the cycle going.

• Options
    I'm generally not one that cares too much about screen shots ... but ripping on a kid for keeping information that should be kept private private and then questioning whether he's worth a damn because he didn't just "Pat Hill Tuff it out" blah blah blah ... even when it's quite clear that the UW Coaches don't appear too worried and the "injury" being described is an example that catches up with all of us in some form or another at some point is nothing serious and is just simply a great example for the kid to start doing the right things to take care of himself going forward.

Just absolute fucktardedness ... and yes, Scott Woodward, Chris Petersen, et. al. should know about that within the program.