Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This one blows up all kinds of leftist narratives - Explains why we heard so little about it.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
A black mass shooter, when we're told they are always white guys, who surrendered to the police and was taken alive without being harmed. We're told this only happens with white shooters.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/19/texas-shooter-stephen-brodericks-alleged-victims-idd/

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Besides being reported on by Fox, USA Today, Washington Post, NY Post, Associated Press, CBS, NBC, etc, it's almost like nobody is reporting on the issue.

Serious question. How have you survived this long being so stupid?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Besides being reported on by Fox, USA Today, Washington Post, NY Post, Associated Press, CBS, NBC, etc, it's almost like nobody is reporting on the issue.

Where did I say it got no coverage my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend? And why was he taken alive? I hear that only happens with white shooters.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I love these Tug Tavern intellectual chats between men of goodwill
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Where did I say it got no coverage my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend?
    Explains why we heard so little about it.

And why was he taken alive?
    No idea

I hear that only happens with white shooters.
    Answers above RacistBob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Where did I say it got no coverage my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend?
    Explains why we heard so little about it.

And why was he taken alive?
    No idea

I hear that only happens with white shooters.
    Answers above RacistBob.
    No cover doesn't = little coverage. Hope that helps dumbfuck.

Your leftists pals tell us that black people are never taken alive, always shot and killed by the police. Take it up with them Owl.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    This disparate reporting and obvious race preference to advance narratives should be criminal. They wasn't the country to burn.

On a bright note Florida is working on a law that allows you to shoot looters. Now that's effective.

Law was on the books no idea if it still is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

This disparate reporting and obvious race preference to advance narratives should be criminal. They wasn't the country to burn.

On a bright note Florida is working on a law that allows you to shoot looters. Now that's effective.

Law was on the books no idea if it still is.

Returning to the old standard that allowed shop keepers and the police to shoot looters would do wonders to cut down on the left's favorite response whenever they don't get what they want.