Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

**Margot wins** Hottest Actress Round 1 (2005- present) - #1 Margot Robbie vs #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

123457»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2021
    Have to say, that picture of Robbie in the stewardess get-up is so fucking hot.

Mrs. Creep shares some facial similarities to Ms. Robbie, except for the slight downward slant of the eye positioning that Robbie has. But Mrs. Creep from about 16 to late 20s in that outfit would have made my already difficult challenge of keeping competing suitors at bay that much harder.

So, if the competition is down to her and that hot brunette, gotta to with my old bias and vote Margot, even though her nasally voice in Wolf of Wallstreet was super fucking annoying.

If we could open the competition again, though, this one would be my winner:

Violante Placido. If you are a man who has seen The American and don't have this woman in your top 5 at least, then I question your orientation. I copy a picture with no body shots just to make the point.

A distinction has to be made between the desire to hammer and the woman who can make you stand on your head in the middle of the street if she asks the right way. Violante and Robbie cover both bases for me. A woman that would have me at wood all day and who can make me do things I don't wanna do because, fuck, look at her!

Sadly, Mrs. Creep had, and really still does have, that power over your Creeepycoug.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2021
    dflea said:

Have to say, that picture of Robbie in the stewardess get-up is so fucking hot.

Mrs. Creep shares some facial similarities to Ms. Robbie, except for the slight downward slant of the eye positioning that Robbie has. But Mrs. Creep from about 16 to late 20s in that outfit would have made my already difficult challenge of keeping competing suitors at bay that much harder.

So, if the competition is down to her and that hot brunette, gotta to with my old bias and vote Margot, even though her nasally voice in Wolf of Wallstreet was super fucking annoying.

If we could open the competition again, though, this one would be my winner:

Violante Placido. If you are a man who has seen The American and don't have this woman in your top 5 at least, then I question your orientation. I copy a picture with no body shots just to make the point.

A distinction has to be made between the desire to hammer and the woman who can make you stand on your head in the middle of the street if she asks the right way. Violante and Robbie cover both bases for me. A woman that would have me at wood all day and who can make me do things I don't wanna do because, fuck, look at her!

Sadly, Mrs. Creep had, and really still does have, that power over your Creeepycoug.

That's a lot of words to say you are pussywhipped, creep. You can be honest here in the Shoppe.

W/o question. Have been for a very, very long tim.

In fact, my Aberdeen buddies used, and still use, that very term when describing me.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui
    Logistics said:

I have not yet begun to fight for Margot. These first round poles will close Sunday night.

Hey @Logistics can we get you to weight in on this one? #makeflyinggreatagain

@creepycoug gentleman prefer blondes. Am I right or am I right?

I commented on this matter in another thread. My takes were well-received by most here; the exception being Ms. De_Jour. I presume she did not appreciate my comments about flight attendants being height/weight proportionate females who have to retire at age 30.

In any case, we shall be stuck with 80-year-old United Airlines FAs in dumpy uniforms.

I have said my peace. Now, if you don't mind, I will bow out of this conversation.
    @Logistics VOTE FOR EC !!
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    #1 Margot Robbie
    Logistics said:

I have not yet begun to fight for Margot. These first round poles will close Sunday night.

I commented on this matter in another thread. My takes were well-received by most here; the exception being Ms. De_Jour. I presume she did not appreciate my comments about flight attendants being height/weight proportionate females who have to retire at age 30.

In any case, we shall be stuck with 80-year-old United Airlines FAs in dumpy uniforms.

I have said my peace. Now, if you don't mind, I will bow out of this conversation.
    Damn straight I didn’t appreciate your comments about flight attendants having to be height/weight proportionate, young attractive females.

It lacked inclusivity and imagination.

I wanna put their tray tables in the the upright and locked position. Raaawwwrrrrrrr.
  • LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #1 Margot Robbie
    pawz said:

Logistics said:

@Logistics VOTE FOR EC !!

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    #1 Margot Robbie
    Logistics said:

Logistics said:

Damn straight I didn’t appreciate your comments about flight attendants having to be height/weight proportionate, young attractive females.

It lacked inclusivity and imagination.

I wanna put their tray tables in the the upright and locked position. Raaawwwrrrrrrr.
    Mr. Sugarsteel was right. You truly are a gaybob.
    And?
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui
    It appears 53% of the bored is ghey. *

Sad.

*obligatory: nttiawwt
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie
    pawz said:

Sad.

We like the A list blondes in the shoppe. Not a knock on Emmy. Don’t twist.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

pawz said:

Sad.

Fuck u
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    #1 Margot Robbie
    The seeding is bullshit, but the match up is crazy good
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui
    Usually play in gayme winners are 10 seeds, not 16.

@YellowPiss
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie

pawz said:

Sad.

Fuck u
    Fuck off ginger balls midget
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie
    Margot holds off Emmy 33-30 as poles close at 8pm. Hell of a boat race.
  • ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

pawz said:

Sad.

Fuck u
    Fuck off ginger balls midget
    If we?re here to bash Gingers, I AM OUT!!

FO, YP

Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie

F.O.G.B.
    Founders Club
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

F.O.G.B.
    HR, YK.