Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hottest Actress Round 1 (1970- 89) - #2 Kelly LeBrock #15 Rebecca DeMornay

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2 Kelly LeBrock

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2 Kelly LeBrock
    Looks like Kelly might pull away here.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    15 Rebecca DeMornay

Ah, fuck, I guess I can't read.
    For the last week I thought that said "Kelly Brook"

And I'm like "ok, lot more Piranha 3D fans in this shithole than I expected, but I suppose that counts as acting."
    Also, wooood

Now I gotta think.

I saw another crapoy movie with her in it. Shes stranded on an island or something and has a couple of brief sex scenes with full floatation device exposure. Wish I could remember the name. It was way more boner worthy than the piranha flick.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    chuck said:

And I'm like "ok, lot more Piranha 3D fans in this shithole than I expected, but I suppose that counts as acting."
    Also, wooood

Now I gotta think.

I saw another crapoy movie with her in it. Shes stranded on an island or something and has a couple of brief sex scenes with full floatation device exposure. Wish I could remember the name. It was way more boner worthy than the piranha flick.
    should probably PM this to you instead of cluttering this thread, but I guess it's a shitty movie with great tits and thus should be standard bored knowledge:
    It's called "Survival Island" but sometimes known as "Three" - from 2005.

note I include a gif above the wrists so minimal possible tacky bracelets would be visible to any gay men previously shooketh.

Edit to add - she started dating "costar" Billy Zane during/after this, and he tried to get all her nude scenes removed. ThoseGuysAreFags.gif
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    2 Kelly LeBrock

chuck said:

Also, wooood

Now I gotta think.

should probably PM this to you instead of cluttering this thread, but I guess it's a shitty movie with great tits and thus should be standard bored knowledge:
    It's called "Survival Island" but sometimes known as "Three" - from 2005.

note I include a gif above the wrists so minimal possible tacky bracelets would be visible to any gay men previously shooketh.

Edit to add - she started dating "costar" Billy Zane during/after this, and he tried to get all her nude scenes removed. ThoseGuysAreFags.gif
    Some men just want to see the world burn