Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

**Margot wins** Hottest Actress Round 1 (2005- present) - #1 Margot Robbie vs #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui
    Doogles said:

pawz said:

No further questions.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie
    pawz said:

Doogles said:

pawz said:

No further questions.

Emmanuelle is the wind beneath our wings.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

pawz said:

Doogles said:

pawz said:

No further questions.

Emmanuelle is the wind beneath our wings.
    Mine too. Imagine that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

This tourney has caused more hatred and division between the dog faithful than sark

2nd only to @Gladstone ’s circle jerk which nearly tore this place apart with hurt feelings malarkey.
    I didn't get too worked up about it. I was seeded against swaye in round 1.

A beav like me didn't stand a chance
    Losing to the National Champion is nothing to be ashamed of. Just kidding. Loser.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie
    Margot clinging to a slim 28-25 lead. Round 1 voting will close Sunday night.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie
    Swaye said:

This tourney has caused more hatred and division between the dog faithful than sark

2nd only to @Gladstone ’s circle jerk which nearly tore this place apart with hurt feelings malarkey.

Losing to the National Champion is nothing to be ashamed of. Just kidding. Loser.
    I lost in the Elite 8 to eventual national champ @Swaye . If only the voters knew what I know.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

Swaye said:

I lost in the Elite 8 to eventual national champ @Swaye . If only the voters knew what I know.
    Luckily I was able to buy you off with res knives and dick pics!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    #1 Margot Robbie

Swaye said:

#NC4AC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQHSVl5FAnI
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    #1 Margot Robbie

Swaye said:

That was a bullshit natty though. Race should have won that. This past year has shown why, race still brings his a game while @Swaye goes missing from time to time. Swaye is a paper champ
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

That was a bullshit natty though. Race should have won that. This past year has shown why, race still brings his a game while @Swaye goes missing from time to time. Swaye is a paper champ
    It was a bad year to be a Trump supperer
    @Swaye also suppers Trump?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

I know but people like him
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #1 Margot Robbie
    Back on topic here guys.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    #16 Emmanuelle Chriqui
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Race didn't have much left for the championship game after running the OG bracket gauntlet. Took a lot out of the old man.
  • Options
    #1 Margot Robbie
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Race didn't have much left for the championship game after running the OG bracket gauntlet. Took a lot out of the old man.
    Yup, swaye beat bunch a tomato cans (that includes you @YellowSnow ) to get to the natty game
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #1 Margot Robbie

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

I know but people like him
    @RaceBannon is Trump whisperer though. That's the difference.
  • Options
    LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #1 Margot Robbie

I have not yet begun to fight for Margot. These first round poles will close Sunday night.

Hey @Logistics can we get you to weight in on this one? #makeflyinggreatagain

@creepycoug gentleman prefer blondes. Am I right or am I right?

I commented on this matter in another thread. My takes were well-received by most here; the exception being Ms. De_Jour. I presume she did not appreciate my comments about flight attendants being height/weight proportionate females who have to retire at age 30.

In any case, we shall be stuck with 80-year-old United Airlines FAs in dumpy uniforms.

I have said my peace. Now, if you don't mind, I will bow out of this conversation.
  • Options
    #1 Margot Robbie

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Yup, swaye beat bunch a tomato cans (that includes you @YellowSnow ) to get to the natty game
    Says the guy who’s posted hundreds of times on my bored this week. My name is on the building you silly little plebeian.
    @HeretoBeatmyChest huh