Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pentagon confirms leaked UFO video is genuine

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So nothing the Government can do to protect us. Got it.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Like the movie contact says if there are no aliens, what a waste of space
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,340
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oh the arrogance of man to believe they are the only inhabitants of this expansive universe.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Treasure what you have while there is time. If they can already get here, we’re fucked.

Best case scenario is we’re an ant farm on a shelf the kids thankfully can’t reach.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ramenduck said:

Treasure what you have while there is time. If they can already get here, we’re fucked.

Best case scenario is we’re an ant farm on a shelf the kids thankfully can’t reach.

Leave it to man to think it's significant enough to grab the attention of life from another planet or that they would care enough to feel the need to wipe us out. They could be stopping by for a quick laugh, though.

ATBS, I don't believe this stuff.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter

ramenduck said:

Leave it to man to think it's significant enough to grab the attention of life from another planet or that they would care enough to feel the need to wipe us out. They could be stopping by for a quick laugh, though.

I'm still not sure. Lots of incongruity. Hell, we have stealth that works pretty well against radar and we haven't even been to another planet, let alone star travel. Why expose yourself to the military? Anyway, nothing we can do. Like the American Indians versus the Euros.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

ramenduck said:

I'm still not sure. Lots of incongruity. Hell, we have stealth that works pretty well against radar and we haven't even been to another planet, let alone star travel. Why expose yourself to the military? Anyway, nothing we can do. Like the American Indians versus the Euros.
    That's why I think this is all bogus. They have the tech to get here but a shitty nightcam can pick them up in the sky? Come on. Bunch of malarkey.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,847
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If they catch a Xiden speech they'll die laughing. Then wipe us out so we don't kill them all.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ramenduck said:

The western hemisphere and I chuckled at this post
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Do they post here? What are their screen names?