Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So has everyone in Texas died yet?

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Heard a few weeks ago when they opened up it was looking very grim.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Fow Chee is confused, per usual. What a pretentious idiot - a dangerous idiot who has led to trillions and trillions of new spending and a damaged economy that helped elect a dementia patient to the presidency.

Dr. Fauci on Texas Covid cases dropping despite ignoring his advice on masks/social distancing: "It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect ... I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors"
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It’s rough here...no clue why the media doesn’t cover it. Saw a few dead bodies from Covid on the road coming to and from the Asian restaurant we went out to an hour ago. Saw a van...must be full of dead Covid folks because I haven’t seen any morgue trucks around.

Make sure you tell any Californians or other Left Coast folks how bad it is down here. Wouldn’t want them walking into a mess...

I did some Ts and Ps before going INSIDE for lunch today. I ordered Omakase as my last meal, finished with the chu toro special.

Now to count down the days or weeks or years before I ultimately succumb to something and die.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Thank god for Biden’s vaccine.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    Founders Club

Fow Chee is confused, per usual. What a pretentious idiot - a dangerous idiot who has led to trillions and trillions of new spending and a damaged economy that helped elect a dementia patient to the presidency.

Dr. Fauci on Texas Covid cases dropping despite ignoring his advice on masks/social distancing: "It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect ... I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors"

Lockdown states forced everyone into private homes to get drunk.

Any word on Spring Break in Florida?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Bob_C said:

Lockdown states forced everyone into private homes to get drunk.

Any word on Spring Break in Florida?
    All of those spring breakers tragically died. There wasn't even time to get them into the ICU, straight to the alligator farms with the bodies. After the mass die off after the Super Bowl, it's amazing there's anyone left in Florida. But I'm most concerned about Minnesota, didn't even see anything about a potential spike in cases after all the peaceful gatherings with people in close proximity to each other.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    edited April 2021
    Funny now the vaccinated can't gather have to wear masks and social distance. Hundreds in Minnesota have caught the vid after getting the vaccine.

It's not a vaccine. HTH
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    Sledog said:

Funny now the vaccinated can't gather have to wear masks and social distance. Hundreds in Minnesota have caught the vid after getting the vaccine.

It's not a vaccine. HTH

No, it’s actually a vaccine.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

No, it’s actually a vaccine.
    Keep telling yourself that.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If I like my blood clots can I keep them?

You really only want to keep those that cause priapism.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

Even at a 90% effective rate, that leaves a lot of people who potentially can get the virus. Hundreds will get the chicom crud, that is to be expected and not a reason to not get vaccinated. Like I said, if over 60 or with underlying conditions, I would get it, especially the J & J stab if male. I'd think about it if over 40. No way if I was healthy and under 40. Giving it to a healthy 12 year old is medical malpractice and child abuse.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

Sledog said:

It's not a vaccine. HTH

Even at a 90% effective rate, that leaves a lot of people who potentially can get the virus. Hundreds will get the chicom crud, that is to be expected and not a reason to not get vaccinated. Like I said, if over 60 or with underlying conditions, I would get it, especially the J & J stab if male. I'd think about it if over 40. No way if I was healthy and under 40. Giving it to a healthy 12 year old is medical malpractice and child abuse.
    @StackedLikeCordwoodDawg, true?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes thank you President Harris

https://msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/kamala-harris-says-she-wouldnt-trust-a-vaccine-trump-recommended/ar-BB19O9k4

Citing the Trump administration's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kamala Harris said that she'd happily take a vaccine that doctors and scientists recommend — but absolutely not one touted by Donald Trump.

Asked at Wednesday's vice-presidential debate whether she would take a vaccine approved by the Trump administration before or after the election, Harris said she'd be the "first in line" to take the vaccine if health experts like Dr. Anthony Fauci recommended it.

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it," Harris said.