Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why are none of these parents upset with their sons for not listening to the "talk?"

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited April 2021 in Tug Tavern
I would think that since all black parents are forced to give their kids the "talk" because the country is such a racist shit hole, some of these parents would be upset that their kids didn't bother to even listen to them.

Did you also ever notice that there's never any embarrassment or shame regarding the sons they raised being violent criminals. This kid was well on his way to being violent career criminal, and yet when the media talks to the parents all we hear is how he was a sweet kid that liked puppies. Either they are lying or they are completely clueless. Instead of blaming white racism why not blame yourself for shitty parenting?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

I would think that since all black parents are forced to give their kids the "talk" because the country is such a racist shit hole, some of these parent would be upset that their kids didn't bother to even listen to them.

Did you also ever notice that there's never any embarrassment or shame regarding the sons they raised being violent criminals. This kid was well on his way to being violent career criminal, and yet when the media talks to the parents all we hear is how he was a sweet kid that liked puppies. Either they are lying or they are completely clueless. Instead of blaming white racism why not blame yourself for shitty parenting?

Blame yourself? Apparently, taking responsibility is systemic white institutional racism. There goes my hero, watch him as he goes.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like puppies

Doesn't make me a good person as many would attest
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I like puppies

Puppies fucking suck

Sure they look cute but they fucking piss and shit all over the fucking place every 10 minutes

Give me a nice 1.5 year old DAWG
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like puppies

Puppies fucking suck

Sure they look cute but they fucking piss and shit all over the fucking place every 10 minutes

Makes SENSE! DAWG sense!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I like puppies

Puppies fucking suck

Makes SENSE! DAWG sense!
    SNARL
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like puppies

People that have dogs are usually the ones that hate dogs. It's so obvious. Every minute I'm with my dog I try to tell him how I'm working on my human supremacy. I'm putting in the work, but I need to do more to acknowledge the harm I've caused him.