Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nice to be back on a UW board for the first time in at least a year .... Dawgman has gone to crap

2»

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

What a bunch of ass-holes

But seriously, eat a fat DUCK.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2014
    Fenwick said:

Swaye said:

Huh?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fenwick said:

Swaye said:

Huh?
    craves it, craves it, craves it, straps it on, yes, craves it, no, would never admit it but craves it

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    HFNY said:

the best thing about this place is the wit and zingers

That's why I'm here.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014

I actually didn't tell Derek to announce my account was deleted. Wanted to go away quietly.

That's when I returned I didn't make some big post. Just slid in a conversation.

You seem to be the only one butthurt about my leaving.

disagree... Unless Dj (ILTCHDJ) lied when he said this "Just received a lengthy email from HNMT where is very upset that I never responded to his request to post an explanation as to why he left."

Whatever, I was just trying to help out Krusty.

"You seem to be the only one butthurt about my leaving."

Those are the kind of responses that got you mocked in the first place.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I actually didn't tell Derek to announce my account was deleted. Wanted to go away quietly.

That's when I returned I didn't make some big post. Just slid in a conversation.

BAM! FISH ON!

• Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment

disagree... Unless Dj (ILTCHDJ) lied when he said this "Just received a lengthy email from HNMT where is very upset that I never responded to his request to post an explanation as to why he left."

I was referring to my original leaving. Never asked Derek to make a post about it then I saw like an 8 page thread about me. So then yes I sent him an email since Derek was implying I left because I was blaming Derek. That comment upset me as it wasn't true.

It was very Kim Grinolds esque of him to put a member on blast in the open like that.

I had even deleted my twitter but was reading that I was blocking people which wasn't the case either. A lot of twisting was going on. Wanted to set the record straight.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    You should start a gay thread rather than polluting the other gay threads.

Oh, wait.

I was referring to my original leaving. Never asked Derek to make a post about it then I saw like an 8 page thread about me. So then yes I sent him an email since Derek was implying I left because I was blaming Derek. That comment upset me as it wasn't true.

It was very Kim Grinolds esque of him to put a member on blast in the open like that.

I had even deleted my twitter but was reading that I was blocking people which wasn't the case either. A lot of twisting was going on. Wanted to set the record straight.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Relax junior..I'm just busting your balls...

Wait..you wanted to set the record straight with a lie? Whatever works for you I suppose...
  • Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck, the butt--baby has returned.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re3raTlmgck
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Normally I'd recommend you check in with Irishdawg, but he's deleted and you seem to have this place dialed in already.
    Irish still has an account.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2014
    Welcome. Here is a message on your way out the door.

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

The fact that you actually clarified which "leaving" it was means you should probably cut yourself harder than a 14 year old Lynwood Emo chick.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    koopdog said:

The fact that you actually clarified which "leaving" it was means you should probably cut yourself harder than a 14 year old Lynwood Emo chick.
    pics?
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Don't know what happened over at Dawgman, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

Some people figured that out 12 years ago... what took you so long?