Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftist Shill denial POTD

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I love that @HHusky thinks "Gasbag" is such a burn, and fails to realize how incredibly feminine that term is.

I'm pretty confident his dad disliked him as much as Cirrho's dad obviously hated his guts.

You're making me feel guilty that I don't spend any time thinking about you.
    ...he claims as he writes in response to my comment and posts it on the boreds.

You're even shitty at lying. Sorry I hurt your feels by labeling you as a momma's boy.

Which everyone already knows, btw.
    hit a nerve, I guess
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I love that @HHusky thinks "Gasbag" is such a burn, and fails to realize how incredibly feminine that term is.

I'm pretty confident his dad disliked him as much as Cirrho's dad obviously hated his guts.

You're even shitty at lying. Sorry I hurt your feels by labeling you as a momma's boy.

hit a nerve, I guess
    .....he (falsely) claims as he writes (desperately) in response to my comment and (pathetically) posts it on the boreds.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hit a nerve, I guess
    .....he (falsely) claims as he writes (desperately) in response to my comment and (pathetically) posts it on the boreds.
    pressing
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hit a nerve, I guess
    pressing
    @HHusky doesn't know what pressing means, either.

Shocking.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hit a nerve, I guess
    pressing

Shocking.
    ok
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hit a nerve, I guess
    pressing

Shocking.
    ok
    I was right about dad, wasn't I? Sorry, but it was time.

Guys like you can't hide it, no matter how hard you try. It seeps through.