Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So about this Harsin guy...

Alright fuckers it's been three fucking years and I have yet to find a message board with same kind of sick twisted pieces of shit that I have found on here. I wanted to believe in my heart that they were out that but anytime I make a negative comment about how Bo has poor ball placement all I get is a bunch of old fucks who tell me I'm not "a true Auburn man" like that means molded shit. There's no way they'd ever be able to understand that Bo nix makes me want to Hang myself. I didn't know what to make of Harsin because I had no idea who the fuck he was. How is he any different from Gene Chizik who came from a piece of shit in Iowa state at the time. He's coming in and saying all the right things making the old white conservatives dicks hard. What they don't know is that Bo is still channeling his inner Jake browning and is absolutely shitting himself in practice and is some how Harsin's front runner. Why am I here? Because this fucker is No Chris Petersen (Whom many auburn fans thought they were getting for some strange reason) dammit and I demand you hand him the fuck over.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    CP turned down Auburn

Harsin was all that was left
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Alright fuckers it's been three fucking years and I have yet to find a message board with same kind of sick twisted pieces of shit that I have found on here. I wanted to believe in my heart that they were out that but anytime I make a negative comment about how Bo has poor ball placement all I get is a bunch of old fucks who tell me I'm not "a true Auburn man" like that means molded shit. There's no way they'd ever be able to understand that Bo nix makes me want to Hang myself. I didn't know what to make of Harsin because I had no idea who the fuck he was. How is he any different from Gene Chizik who came from a piece of shit in Iowa state at the time. He's coming in and saying all the right things making the old white conservatives dicks hard. What they don't know is that Bo is still channeling his inner Jake browning and is absolutely shitting himself in practice and is some how Harsin's front runner. Why am I here? Because this fucker is No Chris Petersen (Whom many auburn fans thought they were getting for some strange reason) dammit and I demand you hand him the fuck over.

You're about to get Dan Hawkins'd except with a much higher price tag/buy-out.

T&Ps

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

Didn't we tell you to LEAVE the first time? Also, no profanity on Sundays.
    Don't
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Auburn high school hired a college coach?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You’ll be wishing for the Gus Bus back within 18 months

I find it amusing people think Bo Nix is a good QB
  • Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

You’ll be wishing for the Gus Bus back within 18 months

I find it amusing people think Bo Nix is a good QB

He's like a dumber Jake Browning that you guys had a few years ago. I personally don't like him but I don't think Harsin will be that bad Bo is just gonna make him look fucking terrible if he gets the nod.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Harsin is unremarkable

Noise should dominate the Mountain West ... they aren’t close to what they were 5 years ago
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2021

What part of him managing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against Auburn did the Auburn fan base like the most?

Hey, we did it first fucker.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    auburn fans still roam this board lolz
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Imagine scheduling a fucking neutral site game against Auburn. In Atlanta.

Then running an option at the goal line with Jake Browning.

Can't wait to see Michigan come from behind to beat us in the 4th despite having 250 total yards to our 500.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine scheduling a fucking neutral site game against Auburn. In Atlanta.

Then running an option at the goal line with Jake Browning.

Can't wait to see Michigan come from behind to beat us in the 4th despite having 250 total yards to our 500.

FYFMFE

Not a dry eye in the big house
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

One thing I do know, Bo Nix GREW UP as a HUGE Auburn fan, and then BECAME the starting QB at Auburn. It's a great story, not sure why it hasn't been covered.

Maybe Bo Nix and Jen Cohen can meet up and they can go fuck themselves.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

What part of him managing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against Auburn did the Auburn fan base like the most?

Hey, we did it first fucker.