Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Union president heard from

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Come back wearing the 45.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kobe really doesn't like race mixed marriages

Been an issue with him for years

Smart direction to go in. We both know “Jews can be anti Semitic but white guys can’t be racist if they stick their dicks in black women” is fully indefensible.
    Its your trigger not mine

And I've never made that argument. You do it continually

Its cool I've run into a lot of racists like you over 35 years of marriage

I forgive you
    You know one time DJ told me Ben Shapiro couldn’t be anti semetic but he could call other Jews anti semetic because he took the religion more seriously than them. Not turning lights on or whatever.

My trigger is the logical inconsistencies of the right. Bill Burr can’t be racist, black wife. Jews, as long as they’re dems, can hate Jews. AOC hates white people, dating a white guy.

I’m sure you can find logical inconsistencies the left has that annoy you.

If you had told me all I had to do to get the old Race back was accuse you of losing a step, or two, I’d have done it sooner.
    How is Bill Burr racist?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If you were sitting on your ass at home and not working would you want to go back to work?

Cut off all pay.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

Smart direction to go in. We both know “Jews can be anti Semitic but white guys can’t be racist if they stick their dicks in black women” is fully indefensible.

I forgive you
    You know one time DJ told me Ben Shapiro couldn’t be anti semetic but he could call other Jews anti semetic because he took the religion more seriously than them. Not turning lights on or whatever.

My trigger is the logical inconsistencies of the right. Bill Burr can’t be racist, black wife. Jews, as long as they’re dems, can hate Jews. AOC hates white people, dating a white guy.

If you had told me all I had to do to get the old Race back was accuse you of losing a step, or two, I’d have done it sooner.
    How is Bill Burr racist?
    I’ve never said he was racist.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

If you were sitting on your ass at home and not working would you want to go back to work?

Cut off all pay.

No and no, dog
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

hardhat said:

I forgive you

How is Bill Burr racist?
    Wrong. He's white and therefore you claim he's racist
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

beyond pressing

Sad!
  • Options

beyond pressing

Sad!
    Difficult to watch imo
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Cut off all pay.

Systemic racism means poc can't get hired. So we must take that into account
  • Options

hardhat said:

I forgive you

How is Bill Burr racist?
    I don’t know anything about Bill Burr, other than seeing him on Conan a few times. I’m not calling him a racist.
  • Options

hardhat said:

I forgive you

How is Bill Burr racist?
    I don’t know anything about Bill Burr, other than seeing him on Conan a few times. I’m not calling him a racist.
    Am I racist?

I don't think black people are stupid. I don't think mexicans are only good for menial shit jobs.

I happen to like working with competent people regardless of their skin color.
  • Options

hardhat said:

I forgive you

How is Bill Burr racist?
    Am I racist?

I don't think black people are stupid. I don't think mexicans are only good for menial shit jobs.

Just that is enough to be better than Bob so you’re alright in my book.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

I forgive you

How is Bill Burr racist?
    Am I racist?

Just that is enough to be better than Bob so you’re alright in my book.
    Interesting since you're the one who thinks black people are too stupid to get a photo ID and that white racism is responsible for them having kids out of wedlock.