Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dear Abby: Help! I'm dazed; he's confused

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

Data for Progress isn’t exactly neutral.

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Shit tweet. Shit tweeter.

She’s right, by definition. Republicans hate facts.

The masses equate infrastructure with physical existence of something. Right or wrong that’s what they believe. If you are playing marketing games against the accepted meaning you are being deliberately dishonest.
    The masses support Biden’s infrastructure plan. I’m sorry you feel that the definitions of words are a “marketing game” but feel free to run against it since so many people will be upset. I suspect you’ll stick to attacking 0.4% of the population, just like op.
    The "masses" don't believe the day care centers have anything to do with infrastructure. Why not run on what you're actually wanting to spend money on instead of lying about it and calling it "infrastructure?"

Somebody better tell the masses what they believe. And quick.
    Now tell them that less than 10% goes to roads and bridges and the rest is spent on paying for the child care of people making up to $100K a year.
    That’s what always has me cautious in looking at these kinds of polls on issues. How things are framed matters a ton as does the data consolidation summary categorization. You’re a moron if you just accept this kind of stuff at face value.
    Yet you didn’t show any caution when claiming that the masses had a very specific non dictionary definition of the word “infrastructure” with no evidence at all to back you up.
    I know from common sense. You capitalize and depreciate things like bridges and networking equipment as you get a tangible lasting benefit of them. The snacks in the break room get expensed.

Want to cyber and do some hot double declining balance talk?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This definition has worked for 200 years. Fuck your narrative

What Is Infrastructure?
    Infrastructure is the general term for the basic physical systems of a business, region, or nation. Examples of infrastructure include transportation systems, communication networks, sewage, water, and electric systems. These systems tend to be capital intensive and high-cost investments, and are vital to a country's economic development and prosperity.

Projects related to infrastructure improvements may be funded publicly, privately, or through public-private partnerships. In economic terms, infrastructure often involves the production of public goods or production processes that support natural monopolies.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
    Infrastructure are the basic systems that undergird the structure of the economy.
    Examples of infrastructure include transportation facilities, telecommunications networks, and water supplies.
    Large scale infrastructure is usually produced by the public sector or publicly regulated monopolies, but at smaller scales infrastructure can often be produced by private firms or through local collective action.
    As an investment, infrastructure tends to be less volatile than some other asset classes and is sometimes sought as an investment.

Childcare fits, right there.
    Childcare is an expense not a capital asset.

If you had ever held a job or managed something besides a pretend unicorn business you’d know the difference.

Fuck off trying to re invent a word.
    I don’t know what is more horrifying, kobe trying to run a business or being near children.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

The masses equate infrastructure with physical existence of something. Right or wrong that’s what they believe. If you are playing marketing games against the accepted meaning you are being deliberately dishonest.
    The masses support Biden’s infrastructure plan. I’m sorry you feel that the definitions of words are a “marketing game” but feel free to run against it since so many people will be upset. I suspect you’ll stick to attacking 0.4% of the population, just like op.
    The "masses" don't believe the day care centers have anything to do with infrastructure. Why not run on what you're actually wanting to spend money on instead of lying about it and calling it "infrastructure?"

Now tell them that less than 10% goes to roads and bridges and the rest is spent on paying for the child care of people making up to $100K a year.
    That’s what always has me cautious in looking at these kinds of polls on issues. How things are framed matters a ton as does the data consolidation summary categorization. You’re a moron if you just accept this kind of stuff at face value.
    Yet you didn’t show any caution when claiming that the masses had a very specific non dictionary definition of the word “infrastructure” with no evidence at all to back you up.
    I know from common sense. You capitalize and depreciate things like bridges and networking equipment as you get a tangible lasting benefit of them. The snacks in the break room get expensed.

After I do my impairment analysis of Kobe’s goodwill.
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

After I do my impairment analysis of Kobe’s goodwill.
    He needs to write that shit off.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Right now we have 100% bonus depreciation on most tangible property excluding buildings.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Racism is infrastructure
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OK, I'm done. I can't bring myself to deal with this.
    TKS just broke the stupid meter.
    Board will never be the same.
    What if we threw in some childcare for the workers?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Data For Progress is a progressive polling outfit. Unabashedly biased and far left. That anyone in any position of leadership in this country would use a clearly biased polling services data says a lot more about that person and their lack of honesty than it does about the topic DFP is attempting to sway the public on.

There are good polling organizations out there and what they are showing when they break down the data is that Americans are very leery of this administration putting together a non-pork laden infrastructure. Most Americans give a thumbs up to roads, bridges, the internet, but are thumbs down when the pork is introduced. Only some rats like the pork. Good polls show that the independents and Republicans are clearly split from the rats. Yes those same rats that swallowed like a black hole the "shovel ready" lie we got 12 years ago. Too fucking stupid to learn a lesson.

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Data For Progress is a progressive polling outfit. Unabashedly biased and far left. That anyone in any position of leadership in this country would use a clearly biased polling services data says a lot more about that person and their lack of honesty than it does about the topic DFP is attempting to sway the public on.

There are good polling organizations out there and what they are showing when they break down the data is that Americans are very leery of this administration putting together a non-pork laden infrastructure. Most Americans give a thumbs up to roads, bridges, the internet, but are thumbs down when the pork is introduced. Only some rats like the pork. Good polls show that the independents and Republicans are clearly split from the rats. Yes those same rats that swallowed like a black hole the "shovel ready" lie we got 12 years ago. Too fucking stupid to learn a lesson.
    Kobe would post a Shills For Leftists "poll" if it fit his narrative.

Hey @Blu82 - can you do a man on the street pole in CDA? Just gather white guys with gun racks (preferably Chevy drivers) and ask biased questions. No women, no minorities. Preferably with a bass boat hooked on the back. Because, well, data.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Seems like it’s the gop that needs a lesson. Dem lies and tactics have them owning the WhiteHouse, SC, Senate, House and federal bureaucracy.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Seems like it’s the gop that needs a lesson. Dem lies and tactics have them owning the WhiteHouse, SC, Senate, House and federal bureaucracy.

This. Our army grows one by one

The democrats are the SEC. It just means more

The GOP are Larry Scott

doogie said:

The GOP are Larry Scott
    Fuck the GOP.

Can we just pin that statement so the leftist shills quit trying to play that card? May it will also cut down on Kobe shitpoasts, too.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I know your being sarcastic, but copy & paste is very little effort.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

doogie said:

The GOP are Larry Scott
    Wow. Just wow.
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

The GOP are Larry Scott
    Wow. Just wow.
    What?