Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Zags/Baylor

2»

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

As I told one of my two dads before the game, Gonzaga doesn't have the athletes to defend the perimeter or in isolation against Baylor. Timme is a classic college all-star who won't stick in the NBA because he is too athletically deficient. Kispert is soft as Charmin.

timme even get to the nba? kispert pulling himself out after fouling a baylor player was a sight to behold.

not sure who zags S&C coach is but somehow he is worse than ivan.
    Timme will probably get a look ... I mean dudes like Baynes and Olynyk have had decently long careers

That said little chance Timme is anything more than a rotation player at best
    Baynes (WSU) went overseas, back to Australia and played there and developed, worked on his body, before getting a legit NBA shot. Olynyk could shoot. Sacre was a legit 7 footer and more athletic. Sabonis has a lot of skill, and again, can stretch a defense. I can see Timme being a Steve Scheffler last man on the bench, unless of course he can establish an outside jumper, then his movement off the ball will be valuable. His defense sucks, and I'm not certain how he'd do off the dribble in the NBA.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

As I told one of my two dads before the game, Gonzaga doesn't have the athletes to defend the perimeter or in isolation against Baylor. Timme is a classic college all-star who won't stick in the NBA because he is too athletically deficient. Kispert is soft as Charmin.

timme even get to the nba? kispert pulling himself out after fouling a baylor player was a sight to behold.

Timme will probably get a look ... I mean dudes like Baynes and Olynyk have had decently long careers

Baynes (WSU) went overseas, back to Australia and played there and developed, worked on his body, before getting a legit NBA shot. Olynyk could shoot. Sacre was a legit 7 footer and more athletic. Sabonis has a lot of skill, and again, can stretch a defense. I can see Timme being a Steve Scheffler last man on the bench, unless of course he can establish an outside jumper, then his movement off the ball will be valuable. His defense sucks, and I'm not certain how he'd do off the dribble in the NBA.

I agree with all of this

All I’m saying is he’s going to have 1-2 more years at Gonzaga to work on some of those items and continue developing his game (getting a better outside shot will go a long way

There’s lots of paths to the league ... I don’t have huge optimism that he’ll have a lengthy college career
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I agree with all of this

All I’m saying is he’s going to have 1-2 more years at Gonzaga to work on some of those items and continue developing his game (getting a better outside shot will go a long way

There’s lots of paths to the league ... I don’t have huge optimism that he’ll have a lengthy college career
    I legit thought Timme was a Senior. Fuck.

I guess he'll get some of the rhino cum they give their bigs and will be even better. Just realized I confused him with Tille.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    OreDawg said:

dnc said:

Fuck Gonzaga

I used to be a much more ardent Gonzaga hater, before Hop crushed my spirit and made me forget why I’m supposed to hate Gonzaga. I still want bad things for them, but my spirit isn’t in it.
    New site slogan?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

How far we’ve fallen.

This was the equivalent of Jake Locker's Syracuse win
    Swaye's Wigwam

How far we’ve fallen.

This and the Kansas win.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

How far we’ve fallen.

Syracuse wasn't very good.

This was more like the Whammy in Miami, if after the Whammy Lambo finished last in the conference.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

How far we’ve fallen.

This was more like the Whammy in Miami, if after the Whammy Lambo finished last in the conference.
    He might as well have
  • HireBRoyHireBRoy Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kispert is projected as a lottery pick. At least before last night he was... his ceiling is joe harris. I just don't see it

dnc said:

How far we’ve fallen.

He might as well have
    If he would have we would have been spared his failures in 95-98

I actually became a Gonzaga fan when I watched highlights from the UCLA game and found out this guy is one of their starters:

We have Jimmeh and they have Timmeh
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    Tequilla said:

Timme is too slight. He looks like is a craft beer drinker - he’ll have a long career in the Austrian pro league.

Gonzaga’s chances went out the window when Petrusev bolted for Euro ball money. Didn’t even tell Few.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

How far we’ve fallen.

Except Baylor was actually good
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Timme is too slight. He looks like is a craft beer drinker - he’ll have a long career in the Austrian pro league.

Gonzaga’s chances went out the window when Petrusev bolted for Euro ball money. Didn’t even tell Few.
    Petrusev is legit good ... he’ll be in the NBA at some point

Timme has work to do to be a NBA player ... he isn’t right now
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I kinda wanted the Zags to win up until Timme dunks and does that faggy mustache celebration.

They were down by 15 points at the time.