Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does The Bridge Program start today?

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam
Has everybody checked in? Who looks good and/or needs some work? What classes do they start taking? Can the coaches work with them starting today? 100% turn-out for summer workouts?

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    The players hips are buying in is what I'm hearing.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Are they buying in? Is Peterman edgy enough? What's the nutrition program looking like? Has Socha gotten a hold of them yet? How are the players liking Seattle so far? Are they doing anything fun for the summer? What uniform combo will we be wearing for the first game?
    Dardanus said:

I'm a diehard Husky fan but I will be in Chaing Mai, Thailand for the start of the Bridge Program. Does anyone know what time it starts in Thailand? Will it be televised on HDTV and 3DTV? Does anyone know of any Husky viewing parties in Chaing Mai? I couldn't find any on the GoHuskies website. What about any Husky bars in Chaing Mai? Do they have the coldest suds in town? Do they have good grub? What about their sloppy tits?

Post some pictures nudes of your daughter and we'll tell you everything you need to know.
    Obvious fix.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    edited July 2014
    Aurora bridge pogrom >>> Husky bridge program
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I hope they're drinking their chocolate milk.

I hope they're drinking their chocolate milk.

I hear the 18 mph treadmills on order.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,096 Founders Club

I'm a diehard Husky fan but I will be in Chaing Mai, Thailand for the start of the Bridge Program. Does anyone know what time it starts in Thailand? Will it be televised on HDTV and 3DTV? Does anyone know of any Husky viewing parties in Chaing Mai? I couldn't find any on the GoHuskies website. What about any Husky bars in Chaing Mai? Do they have the coldest suds in town? Do they have good grub? What about their sloppy tits?

Down-voted for lack of rick-shaw (tuck-tuck) rides in Thailand. You must really still be in Enumclaw.