Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attn Saggy tits

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,760
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Broom that career assistant.

A school with 6000 students in fucking Spokane is playing for a natty again. And you fucking hired Jim fucking Boeheims clipboard carrier.

You could have fucking hired every one of the Final Four coaches and you hung the flagship university in the state with Mike Hopkins.

You dumb bitch. Fix this shit.

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,967
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

A school with 6000 students in fucking Spokane is playing for a natty again. And you fucking hired Jim fucking Boeheims clipboard carrier.

You could have fucking hired every one of the Final Four coaches and you hung the flagship university in the state with Mike Hopkins.

I appreciate the anger but not one of those final four coaches was going to choose Washington a few years back. It’s not a destination job.

I do always wonder if they pursued musselman though as he was looking to leave Nevada around that time and seemed like a no brained hire for any west coast school.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,760

I appreciate the anger but not one of those final four coaches was going to choose Washington a few years back. It’s not a destination job.

I do always wonder if they pursued musselman though as he was looking to leave Nevada around that time and seemed like a no brained hire for any west coast school.
    Aside from Few, she could have made a run at Sampson (quite easily), Cronin at Xavier, and Drew. She chose Mike fucking Hopkins.

Mike.Fucking.Hopkins. A 25 year assistant.

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited April 2021

Looser mentality...
    Pete wasn’t going to choose Washington... until he did.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,890
    Founders Club

I appreciate your frustration but when you word it this crudely the message gets lost
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,760

I appreciate your frustration but when you word it this crudely the message gets lost
    Technically gifted writing hasn't worked. Maybe gutteral profanity will shake a screw loose in her head to broom the incompetent.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

Pay the hooker more. She’ll suck.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

This times a thousand...
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The assistant hire isn’t my issue. I could see why Hop was intriguing and the first two years were good.

If I’m the AD and my coach finishes last in the conference with two five star NBA guys, I’m seriously considering firing him. If he also has no recruits, it’s a sure thing.

If he goes 5-21 the next year and I keep him, I also deserve to be fired for the stupidity and lack of foresight. It was blatantly obvious last year he had to go. It’s not even a controversial take to anyone that knows even a little bit about sports.

The fact he was a 20+ year assistant without a sniff at another major job should have given pause, though.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The assistant hire isn’t my issue. I could see why Hop was intriguing and the first two years were good.

If I’m the AD and my coach finishes last in the conference with two five star NBA guys, I’m seriously considering firing him. If he also has no recruits, it’s a sure thing.

If he goes 5-21 the next year and I keep him, I also deserve to be fired for the stupidity and lack of foresight. It was blatantly obvious last year he had to go. It’s not even a controversial take to anyone that knows even a little bit about sports.

The fact he was a 20+ year assistant without a sniff at another major job should have given pause, though.
    He looped pretty promising, but he only won because of Romar’s recruits
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    What exactly was hops role at Syracuse? Based on what I have witnessed it could not have been coaching offense or that horrid zone.