Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cable Network Will Give Airtime to Xenophobic Trump-Era Conspiracy Theory on COVID-19

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So basically, @kainlyncollins, what Trump has been trying to tell you over hundreds of hours of live, unscripted press conferences. You had a front row seat, daily to draw out this information and present it.

You, however chose the cunt route and volunteered yourself up as the Fool.

Btw, how are the ratings?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    When did CNN become an alt-right news source?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Where's the Dazzler? He claimed this was all a tin-foil hat conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    China did intentionally allow it to escape their country by canceling domestic flights and allowing international flights to leave and spread it to the world. It was all on purpose.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

It’s always been the most logical answer. You and I were right.

I don't know if this is the origin or not. I do know branding the simple act of axxeing the question as racist, xenophobic, and conspiracist, is fucktarded.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    " Whatever the origins of the outbreak, including the possibility of an accidental leak from the Chinese virology lab in Wuhan, China’s dangerous and ongoing information suppression activities are the foundations of this crisis. We have to find out fast where and how this outbreak began… The WHO could have raised hell when China denied access to WHO experts for those critical early weeks, did not need to initially parrot Chinese propaganda and could certainly have sounded the alarm earlier. "

--->https://jamiemetzl.com/origins-of-sars-cov-2/ Long but good read

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

It’s always been the most logical answer. You and I were right.

I don't know if this is the origin or not. I do know branding the simple act of axxeing the question as racist, xenophobic, and conspiracist, is fucktarded.
    Yep, when you get heavy resistance on an exploratory probe you are generally on to something.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Anyhow, I thought this would be a decent quasi Twetters
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

" Whatever the origins of the outbreak, including the possibility of an accidental leak from the Chinese virology lab in Wuhan, China’s dangerous and ongoing information suppression activities are the foundations of this crisis. We have to find out fast where and how this outbreak began… The WHO could have raised hell when China denied access to WHO experts for those critical early weeks, did not need to initially parrot Chinese propaganda and could certainly have sounded the alarm earlier. "

You know the US made a very strong statement to the chicoms when Cho Bai Den rewarded the WHO's craven behavior with a restoration of US funding. And we all know what that statement is - Once you buy a Biden, he stays bought.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

hardhat said:

You know the US made a very strong statement to the chicoms when Cho Bai Den rewarded the WHO's craven behavior with a restoration of US funding. And we all know what that statement is - Once you buy a Biden, he stays bought.
    Attacking people who call it the "China virus" is also a sop to the Chicoms.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nope

Trump was as right as you and me

When the message is ignored and shouted over and called racist it is up to the people to not be morons
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Headline: BIDEN ADMINISTRATION UNCOVERS SOURCE OF COVID-19 WAS NOT BATS!!!

Fuck you, cunt. Join the CoronaBros in the Shill Penalty box.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't think it was released intentionally. I do think once it got out they spread it intentionally worldwide.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't think it was released intentionally. I do think once it got out they spread it intentionally worldwide.

Occam agrees
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter
    Lab is in the city of Wuhan, the source of the outbreak. Lab was doing gain of function research on bat coronavirus. Lab had a record of viral escapes and had poor containment policies. Chicoms have lied about the origin in the wet market (which is still up and running), have imprisoned and maybe killed Chinese doctors and scientists who were trying to warn the world and have embargoed any real investigation into the origin of the chicom crud. But Fow Chee says there is no there there and has absolutely no interest in finding out the origin along with the dem party and the MSM.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Lab is in the city of Wuhan, the source of the outbreak. Lab was doing gain of function research on bat coronavirus. Lab had a record of viral escapes and had poor containment policies. Chicoms have lied about the origin in the wet market (which is still up and running), have imprisoned and maybe killed Chinese doctors and scientists who were trying to warn the world and have embargoed any real investigation into the origin of the chicom crud. But Fow Chee says there is no there there and has absolutely no interest in finding out the origin along with the dem party and the MSM.

And you're a racist if you call it the China virus. Weird how the Dazzler shit all over Tom Cotton when said it came from the Chinese lab and now we don't hear anything from the Dazzler on this.