Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kristi really, really doesn't want to be President

1235»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What's that dog doing? Is there a can of bean dip laying on the ground?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The fact that the board has turned on the only hot chick to ever be president is sad.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Noem appearing to be just another flash in the pan GOP flameout. History is littered with them. At least she looked conservative once, unlike Mittens.

Sark > Ty POTD

The downfall of @swaye is sad. Sad!!
    Nobody wanted Noem to be the second coming more than me. I didn't make her go RINO. She can still salvage this. But that weak kneed RINO bullshit doesn't work anymore. The Dems are on a constant war footing. You either meet that force in the Thunderdome, or you slink away and talk platitudes to other losers who give a fuck.
    I have some really bad news for you if you think the strong man Trump bullshit works.

42k vote victory.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bob_C said:

The fact that the board has turned on the only hot chick to ever be president is sad.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Noem appearing to be just another flash in the pan GOP flameout. History is littered with them. At least she looked conservative once, unlike Mittens.

Sark > Ty POTD

The downfall of @swaye is sad. Sad!!
    Nobody wanted Noem to be the second coming more than me. I didn't make her go RINO. She can still salvage this. But that weak kneed RINO bullshit doesn't work anymore. The Dems are on a constant war footing. You either meet that force in the Thunderdome, or you slink away and talk platitudes to other losers who give a fuck.
    I have some really bad news for you if you think the strong man Trump bullshit works.

42k vote victory.
    Now you're arguing against the EC?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    SFGbob said:

Bush was a one term loser as well

Shit happens and Trump and Bush will never be confused for each other. About as opposite as you get

Trump beat Hillary and for that we should all be forever grateful

There is no formula and as long as the narrative gains strength the GOP may not win for awhile.

And you really can't ignore the whole line of bullshit that 2020 was. Yes blaming the refs yadda yadda yadda but in your heart you know its true

I'll take the type of guy who beat Hillary and Obama in a fair fight over the wing that lost to Obama twice

No Covid Trump wins 2020. Even with Covid the Rats needed unprecedented interference in the election by big tech and the media, along with a changing of the voting rules in order to win.

Trump was fighting the Rats, the Media (same thing) Big tech and most of corporate America and he still almost pulled it off.
    Don't forget the fucking cheating! those truck loads of ballots don't deliver themselves!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Shit happens and Trump and Bush will never be confused for each other. About as opposite as you get

There is no formula and as long as the narrative gains strength the GOP may not win for awhile.

And you really can't ignore the whole line of bullshit that 2020 was. Yes blaming the refs yadda yadda yadda but in your heart you know its true

I'll take the type of guy who beat Hillary and Obama in a fair fight over the wing that lost to Obama twice

No Covid Trump wins 2020. Even with Covid the Rats needed unprecedented interference in the election by big tech and the media, along with a changing of the voting rules in order to win.

Trump was fighting the Rats, the Media (same thing) Big tech and most of corporate America and he still almost pulled it off.
    Don't forget the fucking cheating! those truck loads of ballots don't deliver themselves!
    Imagine living the rest of your life thinking this and being this angry. Imagine that.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine living the rest of your life thinking this and being this angry. Imagine that.
    Is it any worse than lying to yourself and others about being a centrist?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

@RaceBannon true?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

There is no sin worse than that
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

@RaceBannon true?
    I don't understand the question
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

There is no sin worse than that
    Telling yourself lies doesn't ever seem like a good idea with me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Republican Party doesn’t understand the problems and why Trump is so popular. Received this questionnaire the other day, missing from the top 5 list is the general culture war that is being lost badly. Tax cuts are nice and all but are meaningless with the direction the culture is going.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Well, at least we’re winning the made up culture war. I can’t imagine sucking so bad that you lose an imaginary war.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Well, at least we’re winning the made up culture war. I can’t imagine sucking so bad that you lose an imaginary war.

Congrats, you colluded with the soviets and Chinese to do so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually care more about the issues on the paper than the "culture war" but its hardly imaginary

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Congrats, you colluded with the soviets and Chinese to do so.
    Yep, both the Russians and the Chinese are currently using Kobe's team's criticism of the US. Hey Kobe, why do you and Biden even bother defending a racist and bigoted country like the USA? Shouldn't we just capitulate to the Chinese now? Does a racist, genocidal, evil country like this one really deserve to survive Kobe?