Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In the words of the late great Greg Giraldo. I don't give a fuck if they grow tails and claws. Let em juice it up. I dig the long ball and someone hitting 103 on the gun.

HGH has no proven bad effects anyway. Unless your 14y/o daughter gets ahold of it anyway
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't get me wrong. I feel the same way. It's just funny to watch all the baseball purists that covered their eyes for the last 20 years start to squirm now that they realize that their pastime is tainted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm also hearing that this is a left wing conspiracy aimed at destroying baseball (and America), in order to replace it with soccer and communism. Even though most beisbol players are latinos.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Whether the MLB allowed him to take PED's or not in 2007 is irrelevant. Everyone already knew he did.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Whether the MLB allowed him to take PED's or not in 2007 is irrelevant. Everyone already knew he did.

It's so irrelevant that a book was written about it and it's being covered in an issue of SI.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yea unless you are a 60+ year old baseball fan no one really gives a fuck. It has always been happening and always will. Just make it legal.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

It's so irrelevant that a book was written about it and it's being covered in an issue of SI.
    I'm sure that book will be a best seller.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When Barry Bonds was smashing the baseball everyone loved it even though they knew he wasn't doing it the "right" way. It wasn't until the MLB publicly said he was doing it when people went into an uproar... and by people I mostly meant he media.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Barry Bonds was classy and well spoken.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    sigh

Water is still wet.
    And your attempted segway
    PurpleJ said:

I'm also hearing that this is a left wing conspiracy aimed at destroying baseball (and America), in order to replace it with soccer and communism. Even though most beisbol players are latinos.

Sigh
    PurpleJ said:

Your half ass attempt at race baiting Is duly noted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

sigh

Water is still wet.
    And your attempted segway
    PurpleJ said:

Sigh
    PurpleJ said:

Your half ass attempt at race baiting Is duly noted.
    Race is dead. Show some respect.

P.S. This comment was a reference to an article you obviously didn't read.