Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Explanation for He_Needs_More_Time

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    I actually just saw a post that HNMT made on my Facebook wall on June 25th with an explanation of what was going on, and a request to post it here. I didn't see it until now.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Blackie always cuts to the chase.

Best poaster here IMO

Disagree.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Blackie always cuts to the chase.

Best poaster here IMO

Simple fact.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    New rule. If you are silly enough to stop posting and make it a drama then you need to give us 5 reasons you are leaving.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    DeepSeaZ said:

New rule. If you are silly enough to stop posting and make it a drama then you need to give us 5 reasons you are leaving.

I am sure he will let us know when he's ready to rumble
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Meek said:

my dad had cancer and subsequently passed away recently too... I didn't put the stress of that on you guys though. I used this place for a bit of escape to keep me balanced. Biggus seems to be handling his situation properly as well. We need halfbrains not time bombs in here.

I have my problems as well, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people here do too. This place just like you has brought me some balance and fun .
    More_tim is the poster child for getting addicted to the internet , taking it seriously and subsequently getting butthurt. Now he feels like he needs to heap his problems on top of everybody
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

dhdawg said:

Meek said:

my dad had cancer and subsequently passed away recently too... I didn't put the stress of that on you guys though. I used this place for a bit of escape to keep me balanced. Biggus seems to be handling his situation properly as well. We need halfbrains not time bombs in here.

I have my problems as well, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people here do too. This place just like you has brought me some balance and fun .
    More_tim is the poster child for getting addicted to the internet , taking it seriously and subsequently getting butthurt. Now he feels like he needs to heap his problems on top of everybody
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
    Reminds me also of Tybots.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Swaye said:

The funny thing is, More_Cock is probably lurking here about 5 hours a day. Between that and his twatter/facefag time, he should have just stayed.

Facefag. That's funny.

I know he's on Twatter (probably a lot) and I've even interacted with him a little bit. Most people with a ridiculously high amount of posts usually need to LEAVE! but he usually brought a lot to the table.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

This is hopefully the last personal message I'll make on these forums. My father was diagnosed with leukemia several months ago. This forum's free-flowing Wild West nature can be incredibly cathartic as long as you don't start vomiting over the forums and making an ass out of yourself. I don't know why HNMT suddenly felt the need to start antagonizing many of the other good posters here. For the longest time I would read any post of his and just nod my head and say 'uh-huh' because I always agreed with him. Then he morphed into a quasi PLSS/raging neckbeard nerdvirgin. Hopefully he comes back for the start of the season (insert sven joke about season beginning against Stanford iteration #19238219 here) and just starts posting again. No drama threads, no rehashing of old bullshit. Just football talk.

Actually Race and HNMT better fucking come back for the season. To lose both would be crippling and severely hurt the legitimacy and uniqueness of the forum.

Did you know the season starts on September 27th against Stanford?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    2 more months!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

This is hopefully the last personal message I'll make on these forums. My father was diagnosed with leukemia several months ago. This forum's free-flowing Wild West nature can be incredibly cathartic as long as you don't start vomiting over the forums and making an ass out of yourself. I don't know why HNMT suddenly felt the need to start antagonizing many of the other good posters here. For the longest time I would read any post of his and just nod my head and say 'uh-huh' because I always agreed with him. Then he morphed into a quasi PLSS/raging neckbeard nerdvirgin. Hopefully he comes back for the start of the season (insert sven joke about season beginning against Stanford iteration #19238219 here) and just starts posting again. No drama threads, no rehashing of old bullshit. Just football talk.

Actually Race and HNMT better fucking come back for the season. To lose both would be crippling and severely hurt the legitimacy and uniqueness of the forum.

Who?