Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Duck vs VCU game cancelled

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Signature win.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    Now our secret cadre of Covid gremlins need to sneak into Iowa team rooms and do their thing also. ;)
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Steals a tourney win from Altman. More importantly, instead of getting to watch the game I am now forced to do a family activity with my girlfriend’s family. Does this virus have no soul? It is what it is. Altman managed his Covid, VCU can go get fucked.

Time to end another season with a loss to an Iowa team. They might beat them, would have helped to have Dante to guard their big guy.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Steals a tourney win from Altman. More importantly, instead of getting to watch the game I am now forced to do a family activity with my girlfriend’s family. Does this virus have no soul? It is what it is. Altman managed his Covid, VCU can go get fucked.

Time to end another season with a loss to an Iowa team. They might beat them, would have helped to have Dante to guard their big guy.

I mean after watching st bonaventure earlier, all 5 Pac12 tourney teams would have beaten Vcu by double digits. Trash ass league. But not everyone can be as dominant as the conf of champions. 6-0*!!!
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

I mean after watching st bonaventure earlier, all 5 Pac12 tourney teams would have beaten Vcu by double digits. Trash ass league. But not everyone can be as dominant as the conf of champions. 6-0*!!!
    I’m not one for defending the Pac-12 too often, but the disrespect the conference gets is not all deserved. Other than Oregon the league has underachieved come tournament time - that is partially due to bad coaching but also because not enough teams are getting in. It becomes a feedback loop.

Will this perception change? I don’t know, college basketball is run by stupid people for stupid people. Their shitty NET and KenPom and DikSuk ratings are ass. The NCAA is the one raking in the dough with the tournament, and they don’t care because Johnny Numbnuts will watch St Bonny the same as Arizona State. Anyway, here’s a list of 2020-21 NBA players by the conference they played in:

I’ve always wondered what would happen if Gonzaga had to play a Pac-12 schedule. 6/8 WCC players in the NBA went to Gonzaga. They do great in OOC games, but do that 22 more times each year instead of beating up on Portland and Santa Clara.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

#SCOVIDucks

Your best work
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

#SCOVIDucks

I violated my own "must make me lol to chin" stipulation for this poast.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think Iowa would have preferred COVID.
  • Options

Haha, what a fucking moron.

That stiff scored 36, got every call possible, and Iowa still got blown the fuck out. Poster boy for un-athletic, skilled, giant.

I don’t know what my favorite play was. The obvious travels that didn’t get called? Stopping the game because Garza tripped on the concrete blocks he wears as shoes? Probably this classic elbow the defender in the neck and have the foul called on him.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Haha, what a fucking moron.

That stiff scored 36, got every call possible, and Iowa still got blown the fuck out. Poster boy for un-athletic, skilled, giant.

I don’t know what my favorite play was. The obvious travels that didn’t get called? Stopping the game because Garza tripped on the concrete blocks he wears as shoes? Probably this classic elbow the defender in the neck and have the foul called on him.

Iowa’s defense reminds me of the type of “defense” you play in hotel ballroom night before the game walk throughs.

Kind of a half-speed speed walking with your arms slightly extended. Seriously, what a soft ass team. Too many white guys as well.