Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Europe did it the right way, unlike that idiot Trump

2»

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

I'm not getting jabbed. It's not a vaccine. Half the doctors won't take it. That's a clue.

Citation [not from Twitter] needed
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    I cite the fact you're a twit!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I'm not getting jabbed. It's not a vaccine. Half the doctors won't take it. That's a clue.

Twitter is the arbiter of truth
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Twitter is the arbiter of truth
    The world was a better place w/o Twitter.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

I'll take Rand in 2024 as well. Love Fauci's use of the ignorance defense. Biden, and every member of Congress are engaged in the same virus theater.

Love Rand. He unelectable but pretty damn smart and sane.
    WTF does Rand know about the human body? He only graduated from the Duke University School of Medicine.

Didn't he also swim for Baylor?

Lots of Sweet Texas Tittays in them training pools.

Rand ain't no Fag.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Here are two ads that are just disgusting in their view of what the good sheeple of Oregon should do.

Phuck having a baby shower. You bitches should just have it outside in the Oregon winter like good sheeple and be happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIx_M97oQzg

Hey you intrepid men fishing for a living. Wear your damn mask and stay away from each other. Plus nice timing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKMj4JF4FHY

Not even the UW Athletic Department would think this is good marketing
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    The Coast Guard said its personnel was watching the vessel from a tower, at the fishing crew's request, as their boat crossed the bar to return to port. Then the Coast Guard dispatched rescue crews from a station in Garibaldi when the boat overturned.

"We had crews get on scene immediately via two small boats. And then we had a coast guard helicopter launch from Astoria," described Steve Strohmaier with USCG. "I know there were some restrictions on the bar crossing at that time, which is probably why the crew was concerned about the crossing."

In Oregon, a 38’ boat is now a “Ship”. and, if only they had listed to Dr. Fauci’s revised, revised, revised guidelines and worn masks, the Captain wouldn’t have thought to cross the Bar when it was closed and would have respected the restriction rather than call the CG and ask they be visually monitored while flaunting.